Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Where can you find emma and grace? I did the introduction scene but cant find them after
I think it's a glitch. You can force them to show up if you set their level to 3 with console commands, but it doesn't work correctly even then.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I think it's a glitch. You can force them to show up if you set their level to 3 with console commands, but it doesn't work correctly even then.
If you go to the house at night they are "there" and you ask them where Mrs Robinson is but all you can do is sleep. And it looks like they are farther along than normal
Also how do you corrupt the TV news? I corrupted the band and it keeps saying I have to corrupt the TV announcer but I have no business in the news room and cant go to the second political debate?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
is there a compressed version? because i have prepaid internet with 6gb
so when the full game is 4.28gb it does not leave a lot left for other games

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Sers, to increase the Textsize from 20 to 28 download the file and delete the numbers 123_ and copy this file in ur /Game folder
i`ve edited in the gui file the row 67 "define -2 gui.text_size = 28" <-- 20 to 28

Sorry for my english

Reactions: DJsona

ispencomnar

Oct 29, 2017
If you go to the house at night they are "there" and you ask them where Mrs Robinson is but all you can do is sleep. And it looks like they are farther along than normal
Also how do you corrupt the TV news? I corrupted the band and it keeps saying I have to corrupt the TV announcer but I have no business in the news room and cant go to the second political debate?
U need to go sancuarty and get device from there after that go to Tv room and keep give potion

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Talk to the tattooed woman and ask about TV. then go to the station and prepare gas potion. then talk to the woman in sanctuary again she will have prepared an item
Oooh, for the TV corruption. Gotcha. I thought we were still talking about how to get Emma and Grace to show up.

Jul 30, 2018
i cant seem to get the dana becky slave scene or the robinson one cant corrupt the school or the tv studio is my game bugged or something ive only gotten like 4 scenes in the last few updates

halil123

May 23, 2017
It's been a few years and people still complain about story. This is a sandbox game, the biggest scale where you corrupt everyone from family, to police, to random folk etc. Corrupting everyone with two legs is THE STORY. If you want a VN, play one.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes