Mod Ren'Py Corruption v2.25 [Pre-Slave Actions While Enslaved v 0.2 by blood_rain]

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Simpson Preslave Options Menu Selection.jpg

Overview:
This mod is mainly an advanced accessibility mod that currently enables the ability to select the options/events that have been removed after you have enslaved a girl.

NOTICE(S):​
  • This mod will only do this with any of the girls that create an action menu, are able to be enslaved, and offer different actions upon enslavement. Characters like the school teachers, students, police, prison guards, nurses, doctor, etc. will not be implemented as they don't really have lots of content in the first place.​
  • Currently, only Emily has a built-in back button in-case you clicked on accident. For the other girls you will have to just do a force rollback (simply scroll up to go back and scroll down to go forward). THIS WILL GET IMPLEMENTED WITH THE OTHER GIRLS IN THE FUTURE, BUT DOING SO REQUIRES MORE ADDITIONAL CODING SO I'M JUST TRYING TO GET THE SCENES AVAILABLE ASAP FOR EVERYONE!!!​
  • I will update this mod when I am able to. While I appreciate being notified when there is an update to the game (and if there are any bugs) so I may install the new version and modify my files to implement new scenes or girls (or fix bugs), please don't spam this thread asking for updates. If I was doing this professionally then I would update regularly, but I'm not and sometimes I get busy so please learn to be patient. (If I do stop working on this mod, I will explicitly say so in this post.)​
That's basically the mod and my pet peeve concerning mod threads out of the way.

On that note, I hope you all have a happy time corrupting!

If you like this mod, then please leave a like, review, and/or comment! It helps me to understand what it is you all think about this mod, any changes you think could be made, and helps motivate me to do things that aren't completely necessary (such as adding a back button to the Pre-slave Actions menu, when it's easier for you to either use the scroll wheel or press the back button... unless someone were to port the mod over to an apk version... in which case... I respect/hate you because I used to be the one to play on an android device... and I have fat-fingers so buttons = hard to press... on top of the fact that the buttons get shrunk to fit the phone screen... so I often didn't know which option I chose... hell... I couldn't see the back option.)

Updated: 3/20/2021
Game/Creator: Corruption / Mr.C
Modder: blood_rain
Mod Version: v0.2
Status: ABANDONDED/PAUSED (Reason: Not enough time, and too much going on in my life at the moment.)
Game Version: v2.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

COMPATIBILITY NOTICE: This mod may not work with any mods that create ".rpy" files named after the different ".rpyc" files named after different characters/locations found in the game folder!!!

Screenshots

Corruption PreSlave Actions Mod Emily1.png Corruption PreSlave Actions Mod Emily2.png Corruption PreSlave Actions Mod Church1.png Corruption PreSlave Actions Mod Church2.png Corruption PreSlave Actions Mod Principle.png

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Wow.
Thanks for all that hard work for us.
I think it'll be nice to revisit some old scenes/action for old time sake.
Some of those were really exciting. I kinda miss 'em.

Reactions: blood_rain

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Wow.
Thanks for all that hard work for us.
I think it'll be nice to revisit some old scenes/action for old time sake.
Some of those were really exciting. I kinda miss 'em.
It's no problem. I've found the inability to revisit scenes from before a girl's enslavement to be frustrating, and seeing I wasn't the only one who didn't like it, I wanted to at least make it easier to view the scenes without having to use the console to change each girl's enslavement variables.

Of course, currently, nothing is fully implemented as there isn't corruption level menus for those actions, which I will implement once I've got the basic groundwork set for each girl. Mainly because the way Mr. C implements the corruption of each girl isn't universal (a good example would be how one girl's enslavement variable could be an int boolean of 0 or 1, but the next is an actual boolean, and how some scenes are coded into the same label while other scenes could have their own labels entirely).

Last edited:

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Sorry for the delay, life got a bit hectic for a bit (as it does). Also, I had to spend a bit more time on debugging this time.

v0.2 implements ONLY THE DAY SCENES for Aunt and the Twins.

I've updated the attached folder in the OP to the latest version.

I hate the code for these characters... had to go through maybe 2 thousand lines of code, or more, for the twins alone.

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
v0.25 will include the implementation of the Aunt and Twins' night scenes, and possibly implementing a back option into the menu for the other implemented characters.

After v.025, however, it is very likely that updates will take longer due to having to mess with logic in the script file (basically the main file that branches out into all the files I've edited until this point) and creating further logic blocks in the individual files.

Otherwise, I believe that I'm almost done with implementing the current girls.

After I do some research into a variety of stuff, I'll start doing work on the idle appearance portion I mentioned I might work on. I don't know how long that'll take, so I can't give an exact time for the first character implementations for that to arise. Just so you won't have to use the console to change a variable every time you want to change a character's appearance. And implementing the code requiring the console first with the GUI later could cause more problems than it's worth.

Apr 12, 2018
I noticed you included all levels of each pre-enslavement scene in the code, however under normal gameplay circumstances only the level 4 scene will be shown. Of course, one could use AON mod or change each girl's level in the console to see the other scenes, but thats a bit inconvenient. Do you plan on allowing one to choose which scene level is played?

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
I noticed you included all levels of each pre-enslavement scene in the code, however under normal gameplay circumstances only the level 4 scene will be shown. Of course, one could use AON mod or change each girl's level in the console to see the other scenes, but thats a bit inconvenient. Do you plan on allowing one to choose which scene level is played?
As of right now I actually do have that planned as something to add in the future once I've implemented the rest of the girls and maybe done a few other things with the mod.

As I'm sure you've seen, the current code is basically just a copy-paste of what the normal stuff is. That's partly because I'm lazy, partly because I want to get most girls implemented before I do any cleanup and any other additional features I'd like to include, and partly because I'm undecided on different implementation features like how would I show the scenes (temporarily change corruption; or just copy, paste, and reformat the code so I don't have to worry about possibly losing memory efficiency among other things).

Currently though, I'm gonna wait for maybe half a week before doing anything more to see if the main post gets updated with the most recent update so I can ensure that the mod will actually transfer nicely between updates and add more scenes to the girls I've already implemented if I have to. That's my main concern because I want to be on top of any issues that may appear with current versions before I move onto the next thing.

Another thing, real quick, in order to test everything, I just use the terminal to change the different variables I need, or use D.S.-sama's Cheat Mod (while out of date, it still works as good as it did before updates stopped). If I have/want to though, I might also implement my own little cheat menu in the future somehow... my plans are slowly making this mod more of a one-for-all-esque mod, at this rate I might as well try fixing the text mistakes too lol.

Hope that answers your question and gives a little more insight into my brain in regards to this mod. I like to be as open as possible, so I appreciate the question!

Apr 12, 2018
As of right now I actually do have that planned as something to add in the future once I've implemented the rest of the girls and maybe done a few other things with the mod.

As I'm sure you've seen, the current code is basically just a copy-paste of what the normal stuff is. That's partly because I'm lazy, partly because I want to get most girls implemented before I do any cleanup and any other additional features I'd like to include, and partly because I'm undecided on different implementation features like how would I show the scenes (temporarily change corruption; or just copy, paste, and reformat the code so I don't have to worry about possibly losing memory efficiency among other things).

Currently though, I'm gonna wait for maybe half a week before doing anything more to see if the main post gets updated with the most recent update so I can ensure that the mod will actually transfer nicely between updates and add more scenes to the girls I've already implemented if I have to. That's my main concern because I want to be on top of any issues that may appear with current versions before I move onto the next thing.

Another thing, real quick, in order to test everything, I just use the terminal to change the different variables I need, or use D.S.-sama's Cheat Mod (while out of date, it still works as good as it did before updates stopped). If I have/want to though, I might also implement my own little cheat menu in the future somehow... my plans are slowly making this mod more of a one-for-all-esque mod, at this rate I might as well try fixing the text mistakes too lol.

Hope that answers your question and gives a little more insight into my brain in regards to this mod. I like to be as open as possible, so I appreciate the question!
Hey I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries but I had a try at implementing your mod in a way that doesnt require duplicating all the dialogue. Instead I had to create a new variable and modified a bit of the original code (see label aunt_sister2 and label aunt_sister3.) This approach allows one to choose a level to go back to, reverting to the original clothing of that level, and even allowing one to re-view the level-up scene without messing anything up.

Once again, sorry for basically rewriting your stuff. Currently I just did the twins to test it out, but I think it works well enough, let me know what you think.

edit: some issues with the tennis events, will fix

edit 2: Fixed Tennis events for twins

Last edited:

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Hey I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries but I had a try at implementing your mod in a way that doesnt require duplicating all the dialogue. Instead I had to create a new variable and modified a bit of the original code (see label aunt_sister2 and label aunt_sister3.) This approach allows one to choose a level to go back to, reverting to the original clothing of that level, and even allowing one to re-view the level-up scene without messing anything up.

Once again, sorry for basically rewriting your stuff. Currently I just did the twins to test it out, but I think it works well enough, let me know what you think.

I haven't tried running the code yet, so these are just my own worries from giving it a look-through

First off, I'm fine if you basically rewrite my code. I mainly code as a hobby for small ideas/projects (let's be honest... with code... nothing is a small project) I want to try out or do.

Second, I have 3 main concerns.
  1. How do you change the value of level_of_twins_temp? Are you just using the console? (Edit: Nvm, I simply just missed the lines of code you wrote. I'm just too used to the giant wall of code that results from my temporary copy-paste work I guess.)
  2. In your if statements, you're utilizing an 'or' statement, which I'm concerned would trigger a scene other than the one that's desired once level_of_twins_temp is set to a value equal to one of the options (although, I guess you would technically be wanting a scene that was previously available so I might've had a brain fart there).
  3. Technically, introducing a new variable would decrease the memory efficiency (albeit not by a lot because it's just one variable, but I was just taught to try to balance time and memory efficiencies). The way I was kind of leaning towards looks like your menu, but instead of changing a variable's value, it would go to the exact code excerpt for that corruption level. Here's a chart that just visualizes how I had it modelled in my head:
Since characters only have certain actions available at certain levels of corruption, this would avoid the whole "I need to corrupt her further" Shenanigans and just save everyone some more time in their life/session/whatever

Apr 12, 2018
I haven't tried running the code yet, so these are just my own worries from giving it a look-through

First off, I'm fine if you basically rewrite my code. I mainly code as a hobby for small ideas/projects (let's be honest... with code... nothing is a small project) I want to try out or do.

Second, I have 3 main concerns.
  1. How do you change the value of level_of_twins_temp? Are you just using the console? (Edit: Nvm, I simply just missed the lines of code you wrote. I'm just too used to the giant wall of code that results from my temporary copy-paste work I guess.)
  2. In your if statements, you're utilizing an 'or' statement, which I'm concerned would trigger a scene other than the one that's desired once level_of_twins_temp is set to a value equal to one of the options (although, I guess you would technically be wanting a scene that was previously available so I might've had a brain fart there).
  3. Technically, introducing a new variable would decrease the memory efficiency (albeit not by a lot because it's just one variable, but I was just taught to try to balance time and memory efficiencies). The way I was kind of leaning towards looks like your menu, but instead of changing a variable's value, it would go to the exact code excerpt for that corruption level. Here's a chart that just visualizes how I had it modelled in my head:
Since characters only have certain actions available at certain levels of corruption, this would avoid the whole "I need to corrupt her further" Shenanigans and just save everyone some more time in their life/session/whatever
I literally know next to nothing about code, I kinda just took a look at the syntax and followed along, so I'm not sure exactly how much making another variable for each character would affect performance (or ram usage? idk.) Also in address to your second question, it seems to prioritize the "or" statement luckily and doesn't play the wrong scene even if conditions for another scene are met (is this due to the order of the if statements in the code?) Additionally, for safe measure you could set level_of_twins_temp to = -1 at the end of each scene to avoid triggering any unwanted scenes.

Overall what I was trying to accomplish was to avoid duplication of massive blocks of text, however if memory efficiency is a concern, I have no clue how I would avoid massive duplication without a second variable being made.

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
I literally know next to nothing about code, I kinda just took a look at the syntax and followed along, so I'm not sure exactly how much making another variable for each character would affect performance (or ram usage? idk.) Also in address to your second question, it seems to prioritize the "or" statement luckily and doesn't play the wrong scene even if conditions for another scene are met (is this due to the order of the if statements in the code?) Additionally, for safe measure you could set level_of_twins_temp to = -1 at the end of each scene to avoid triggering any unwanted scenes.

Overall what I was trying to accomplish was to avoid duplication of massive blocks of text, however if memory efficiency is a concern, I have no clue how I would avoid massive duplication without a second variable being made.
Ngl, for knowing next to nothing about code, you did good syntax wise. While my knowledge of Ren'Py is dog-shit compared to the next guy, I have enough prior coding experience to translate the basic code that is Ren'Py (thank you Batch for being my first coding language in high school and for being so god damn simple (ofc, I know a few other languages but Batch is the most similar to Ren'Py syntax wise)).

Also, with how little memory a single variable will use (and other factors like that we aren't doing any recursion), it's just preference/habit at this point. And while it's nice to have a variable or 2 in order to navigate (and seperate) any instances of code (with the source of the label jump being from the vanilla game or the mod) so that the flow/order of the game isn't impacted in a major way, it's just as easy to just make a few more sub-menus which could save time in people's day (Not to mention that you could then change the background/image to represent the chosen corruption level too, just as visual representation).

In concern to the if statements and using, 'or', it's 3:42 am for me, so I can't really think about why it doesn't (other than the fact that the code is checking each statement to see if it's true or false in the order their typed, OR, just the fact that the non-temp level_of_twins is high enough so that it won't trigger a previous scene than what the user would like (idk why it would happen, but knowing people it's possible and best to just make sure it doesn't happen in the first place... been both the programmer and idiot there... with my own and other people's code)).

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019

I just ran the code (on a save where the aunt and twins weren't unlocked, but used the console to set everything up). And it didn't work. Then I remembered/realized that the variable that decided everything wasn't level_of_twins, but sex_of_twins. We, the players, just separate the different portions where certain content is available into groups we call levels... #BigDumbMoments

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Sorry for the lack of recent updates recently. College semester is approaching it's end and my headspace hasn't really been in a good spot to work on code outside of what I gotta do for my classes. I plan to work more on the mod ASAP.