RPGM - Completed - Cos Ro 2 [v1.15 + 2.04 DLC] [H.H.Works]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Its simple-way too simple, to the point of being fairly lacking in gameplay.

Lacks guidance for progress, sure there's a stats screen, but no explanation for what they do or how to get them other than basic actions.
    Not sure if I saw everything, actually, based on the screenshots, additional cosplay and even maps that are hinted at, I am certain I missed a chunk of content.

There's not much to the game other than choose outfit, strip, walk, use EV-ents for H-scenes, return home to restore them, repeat.

The game ends up being basic, obscure and at points grindy, only good (but NOT GREAT) if you are into stripping, exhibitionism, slight corruption.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

myjammies

I was looking for an exhibitionism fix and stumbled across this tidy little game. Unfortunately, for all its promise, the game's description is pretty much all there is to it. You wear different costumes and walk around in various states of undress. It essentially boils down to a scene collector where you don't really have to do much. Perhaps this would have been super exciting if the artwork was stellar. The scenes aren't bad my any means but they aren't exactly super exciting. The variety in costumes is a good way to fanservice but if you've seen one costume and its various states of undress, you've seen them all. Simply put, the player's interaction with the game is limited to walking around and waiting for EV to pop up somewhere so they can stand there and have a short scene.

The engine also seems to be older than usual RPGM so navigating the menu to undress is a supreme chore. All in all, entirely miss-able and forgettable game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

This is about corruption and exhibitionism with various states of undress and different kind of clothes.

Pros:
    + Fan service is really high here. Cosplay includes some vary famous anime characters.
    + Clothes and different states of undressing them. At start girl will be willing only to take off some small stuff, but as you progress you can run around completely naked. Really entertaining system.
    + People around cosplay area react to the heroine and her clothes. For example you can lift up girl's skirt and watch reaction of people around.
    + When your udressing passes certain border then you have to start avoiding security guards. Its amusing distraction.
    + Art is good (but not always. Some events look bit weird)

Cons:
    - Bit short.
    - Some events doesnt have very good art. (like weird face expression, etc.)
    - Although this game has machine translation, its not that bad. Game is very simple so simple english doesnt matter much.

To sum it up:
    I enjoyed this game very much and I will recommend playing it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MagnaSonic3000

This review will have a bit of personal bias for a certain character. This may have reflected how I feel about the game, so your experience may differ.

I like this game for the novelty. It's simple, not that crammed with content, but for what it is, it's fine. It's a silly little game of Twitter cosplay, except the girl you play as is actually attractive. The art is kinda simple, but I don't think this really needed to be overly complex. Most of the entertainment comes from playing as characters you know, and turning her into a whore. Nothing is serious in this game, especially considering the MC is a bit dopey at times.

Pros
    - The novelty of dressing up as girls you know, like or maybe even hate and having them slut around.
    - The art is simple, but passable. Not overly complex, but not so simple it looks like crap.
    - Many outfits to choose from, some are cuter than others.*
    - Making her a shameless girl isn't particularly difficult.
    - You can make Asuna fuck a real man(?)*

Cons
    - Art can look a bit strange in certain scenes. Body positions may look a bit odd, with the biggest critique being the hands are a bit too small or misshapen.
    - Mostly repeating CGs, with the only difference being what you're wearing and how much of it. Cosplay as one girl and you've basically seen how they all look in them.
    - The only other girls you see is one in the opening, and a Sakuya cosplay. Can't interact with any other girls, or even see what they're wearing.
    - Slutting Asuna around doesn't change her wasted potential in SAO.*
    - NTRing Asuna is still fun to me.*

Overall something that I think is enjoyable if you like the concept of the game, with the expected level of execution for this type of game. Play it if you want a quick romp as a girl you may like, but don't expect a grand adventure or anything crazy like that.

*My personal bias.