4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
F95zone Cover (SM, BC, MJ).jpg

Overview:
This game is based on the animated show 'Spider-Man' that was aired in 1994. The game's plot starts right after the point where the original show was ended.
You play as Peter Parker (or Spider-man) who finally managed to find his girlfriend, the real Mary Jane Watson, and bring her back to his reality. Unfortunately MJ's memory seem completely broken and she doesn't remember our main protagonist as if he never existed in her life. So now he (and you) must help MJ to restore her memories and return to her former self. How? You need to play the game to find out...
Currently the game is focused on Mary Jane only, but other female characters from the original show might appear in the future as well.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-27
Release Date: 2021-08-27
Developer: Danlorn - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - -

Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_1323.png Screenshot_13.jpg Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_1346.png Screenshot_39.png Screenshot_1345.png Screenshot_1344.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
If you have not already clicked 'Report' and asked for it be moved to the 'Games' thread I would suggest you do so, I also suggest you get in contact with admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only just .. that your avatar features a drawing far more crisp and better color job than this game ...
Kind of hard to compare the early 90's sketchy cartoons to 2018-2019 avengers / CGI / animation movie spiders .. even looking at any korra animes makes a strong case for actually watching the spider verse most recent animated spider movie and at least try to emulate that .. just to stay relevant in this day and age. Sure .. other than that ... for anybody lookin' 4 fan fic ... Game On!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I liked the show as a kid and it might be a good abse material but the story description seems way to vanilla/lovey-dovy to me.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes