EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE304943_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The global epidemic has taken the lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to the virus. When the epidemic has passed, it became clear that women are much more immune, than men.
Many societies adopt a law of female enslavement and creation of "forced harems". Every man can take as many women as he can afford. For some people, this became a profitable business. Including you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-09
Release Date: 2023-05-09
Developer: DumbCrow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Other Game: 90 Seconds Slave - Assault - Private Lessons - Revenge - Slave Brothel
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Cheat codes

b36dae28a15f90baaf895dac8754c7b3.gif RJ304943_img_smp3.jpg RJ304943_img_smp2.jpg RJ304943_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
I was gonna say same, as you guys 90second game. but if it is the same developer? have they dropped making 90sec slave ??

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
This is the DLsite version, it is censored for that reason.
Final release is still in the works, he said it should be released by the end of the year.
There will be a build of the final game without censorship.
For those out of the loop, Crow got in trouble with Patreon, and has moved to PMs and Discord for new releases.

*Edit

Also here is an updated cheat list in case anyone actually wants to play the censored version. The uncensor code obviously won't work.

Last edited:

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
I was gonna say same, as you guys 90second game. but if it is the same developer? have they dropped making 90sec slave ??
It looks like it's the same game. And this is the "complete" version as in its at 1.0 now instead of 0.8.1 Pretty sure 90 second slave was a placeholder name, and maybe having "slave" in the title was too much for DLsite? Prompting the name change.

This is the DLsite version, it is censored for that reason.
Final release is still in the works, he said it should be released by the end of the year.
There will be a build of the final game without censorship.
For those out of the loop, Crow got in trouble with Patreon, and has moved to PMs and Discord for new releases.
Ah, didn't realize this was the censored version. Then my guess at the reasoning for the name change seems plausible.

Reactions: Gander Gamedev

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
He said: "I've already tried it, but the censure doesn't remove, the other codes work. What is the diference between this version and the previous one?"

Last edited by a moderator:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any difference in content of v0.8.2 of 90 second slave and this game (v1.03dl of Cost of survival)? With them both being updated on f95 today, I'm guessing no?

If they're the exact same minus censor, sounds like 90ss is the game to play right now.

Reactions: srg91

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Is there any difference in content of v0.8.2 of 90 second slave and this game (v1.03dl of Cost of survival)? With them both being updated on f95 today, I'm guessing no?

If they're the exact same minus censor, sounds like 90ss is the game to play right now.
Hmm it is weird, because the version number of the original thread is still the same, like it was for longer time now, just the OP got edited today, but no version update there, there might be a newer version, at least there is one mentioned in the devlog here:
So if that would be a real game update of the uncensored version then it would have version number 0.8.3

Reactions: iron4doves

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Hmm it is weird, because the version number of the original thread is still the same, like it was for longer time now, just the OP got edited today, but no version update there, there might be a newer version, at least there is one mentioned in the devlog here:
So if that would be a real game update of the uncensored version then it would have version number 0.8.3
Ahh yes, thanks. So v0.8.3 is NOT* on f95 it seems (which had ), and then the first release of Cost of survival had vs v0.8.3. So, there is likely a bit of other difference between the two.

Reactions: Smoltites
Feb 22, 2018
Look at the cartoon 3d renders!!!! This is how you get my attention. I'm about ready to bust just looking at these preview images! Dear developer, if you are reading this. I need you to know you have made THE correct decision.

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone who played the dev's original title, is this the final version, or is it any different?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes