deathplay

May 8, 2018
Hi May i know how to i get Inculcation serum?? Drug dealer doesnt sell , how to unlock business center?
Keep playing, it would unlock by itself, there'll be a notification at the newspaper saying that a serum from a lab has been stolen or something like that

someone confirms if the game is pregnant
Yes, there would be a breeding station at the hospital, and you could even sell those high fertility slaves for such an amount of money.

Me myself, I love to keep the good ones for my own personal use :WeSmart:

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

deathplay

May 8, 2018
I'm getting an error on my old potato laptop from unreal engine, something about 0x00008 address(might also have something to do with DX11) . Any way to fix this? Aside from, you know, buying a new pc (which I bet, somebody would've suggested right away, thinking, that it's a valid solution i've asked for). Or is it just, that unreal doesn't support old hardware?
I guess you gotta share us the whole message, as 0x00008 is a registry error and you might be able to fix it using registry repair tools.
DX11 on the other hand is quite a different problem.

eckolution

Apr 10, 2020
so
This is the DLsite version, it is censored for that reason.
Final release is still in the works, he said it should be released by the end of the year.
There will be a build of the final game without censorship.
For those out of the loop, Crow got in trouble with Patreon, and has moved to PMs and Discord for new releases.

*Edit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here is an updated cheat list in case anyone actually wants to play the uncensored version. The uncensor code obviously won't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are the cheats the same

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
Don't try to upscale the game past your monitor's native resolution, or you will completely break it with no easy way to repair it.

• Wow
Reactions: iron4doves

Shance

Feb 9, 2018
I feel that if something like this were to happen, men would lose most independence and become valuable comodities rather than the owners. After all, women only need men's sperm, after being impregnated they have no use for us until next time, so one men being used for the "public good" makes more sense. Reserve a time with a male, hundreds on a line.

Or just take as much sperm as posible and freeze it until use.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
still there is some bug , i can't equip clothes to my slave and every time i select one it deapear from the inventery !
PS: tag pregnancy dont match , there is no CG, animation or mechanique for it , it's just a message ans the girls will be taken...
Dang it, thanks. Saves me a download...

Reactions: Kyraga

Spam Alam

Jun 16, 2018
Did anyone find out how "cam whoring" or "private orgy" works for employees? I have already built the penthouse and bought a camera. I can select the two options in the employee-girls menu, but it they never get off their lazy asses and just sit in their room all day... -.-

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Did anyone find out how "cam whoring" or "private orgy" works for employees? I have already built the penthouse and bought a camera. I can select the two options in the employee-girls menu, but it they never get off their lazy asses and just sit in their room all day... -.-
They need high obedience, and make sure you assign them to a job and give them wages + off days.
Fastest way to raise obedience is through the mistress.

Spam Alam

Jun 16, 2018
Meh... I was somehow not getting the visual que that there are TWO girls on the button for Orgy/Camgirl... hence, I always only assigned only one girl to the job. (since for the other jobs you could only assign one girl at a time).
When I selected the same job for both girls, they finally went out to grab a bunch of generic studs and got their brains fucked out like the good obedient sluts I trained them to be. :)

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
This game depicts the most ridiculous explanation for legal slave-owning I've met so far :D

talkerted

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to do anal hook training? I got the pillar and the perk to do hook training, but the builder doesnt allow me to buy the equipment.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes