VN - Ren'Py - Cosy Cafe [v0.10] [Cosy Creator]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Keyarga6

KskkKskksjdidjjdkdkdkdkdkkddkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkkdkdjdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdjdkdkdkkdkkdkdjdjjdjdjdjjdjddjjdjdjdjdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkkddkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdk KskkKskksjdidjjdkdkdkdkdkkddkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkkdkdjdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdjdkdkdkkdkkdkdjdjjdjdjdjjdjddjjdjdjdjdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkkddkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdk :)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

burbero

Is Area 51 a mystery to you? No, the real mystery for me is that this visual novel is rated so highly and praised so much. I was curious about it because of the high rating and I tried it but I was really disappointed. There is nothing interesting, nothing new, nothing new, nothing but a classic boring harem game. The same characters have been done a thousand times: the shy girl who is bullied, the girl who acts like a slut but isn't really a slut, the cocky girl who insults, the quiet girl and that's it. The game has no meaningful story, all the events take place in the school and restaurant. But wait, one interesting thing is that although this is a harem game, I am on the 10th day and there is still no sex scene.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

godscoper

I like and enjoy these types of harem games.
    * exceptional main story so far
    * best characters
    *good MC willing to play tough guy and caring at the same time
    * relationships devolvement is not rushed and makes sense
    * renders are good
    * future tags look promising.

I give in my top 7 out of 100 games I enjoy.
    will support dev when completed, been burnt too many times dev abundant game halfway or (unfinished, confusing, rushed) ending
  4. 4.00 star(s)

urumiy

Excellent story. More a novel than a game though. Lots of characters with personalities. And different body types. Even those that I'm not interested in normally are still attractive with their behaviors. It's not all and always sex.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

EndangeredAcorn

Simply one of the best games I have played!

The story writing tugs to your emotions making you more immersed and invested in the girl's stories!

The only thing that might be odd is the character's mouth not moving while talking as compared to other games but I hardly notice after about 5 minutes into the game

Awesome work Cosy
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Elitefive

By far the best game on here. Sure, the models might not be the prettiest, sure the backgrounds and settings might not be the most detailed, but the overall vibes, the comf-cosyness of this game is the best. Sex scenes arent rushed, and everything is paced really nice.

All in all, Peak.
    First game I ever put in the cash for. Might be the only one.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

frahlt

An extremly pleasing game, with, as said below many times, very good and realistic characters, design and plot.
    It's perhaps not the best game I've played, but it's in the 5 top.
    And it's the firt time a game made me support his creator and check every week for the next update !
    Many thanks to the dev (y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

FarWest88

This is my first review on this site, or rather I should say that I was so pleasantly surprised by this game that I wanted to write something positive here. A surprisingly good mix of interesting characters, dialogue and storytelling, and also nice and fitting music, which is pretty rare in this genre.

The MC is 18yo but acts much more mature and confident than I'd expect from an 18yo, which I founds a little weird, but anyway, great game, PLAY IT!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

drakhell1612

10/10

One of the best Adult Game out there when in comes to story telling. If you're looking for a relaxing game with good story and cute character design. Then this game is for you. The scenes in the game comes in naturally and not forced and out of no where and this game just makes you want the MC to have the girls for himself.

A truly outstanding game with a relaxing/cosy vibe that will make you want more.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

dandeliomo

Surprisingly GOOD and VERY well written for a hentai game, despite of the first bit of the game is a bit bumpy, it guess it could happen when you start a game. However it only get better, I do not say that lightly, dev knows how to write a realistic and interesting story out of a simple background of a game, every girl are rich in personality, every scene are laid out very natural and the reactions/emotions felt like it would actually happen if it was to happen irl. Main character is not a simple guy as well, got some balls, has a standard and not easily get lusted, which you dont see often in a hentai game fs. If this game's dev get a better animation team to produce a better animated scene, they will be very success and be going very far!
    Anyhow, do give it a try, it's a good time, i be skipping actual video games to play this, and I read every line in the game.
    I love Sarah and Akatsuki~
  11. 3.00 star(s)

xXxNeospiritxXx

pretty wholesome story with cute girls and typical honeyselect animations (which is not bad per se but gets kinda boring if you have seen them already in a lot of other games) but the biggest problem for me with this game is that the player can't really choose anything and i know it has a kinetic novel tag but it does not help the game to make it kinetic when in the end of the day every girl has the same fetish, they are all sub, like spankings and talk about the mc as their ‘master’ so you get a bunch of girls that have a different persona but kind of like more or less the same.

furthermore is the main character a bit weird, sometimes he seems well-mannered and relatively grown-up for his age, sometimes rather childish and cringe. to really enjoy this game you should have a bdsm fetish bc it is focused on it and you must be fine with forced LI's (this also includes the less attractive ones) everyone has a different taste but by making a harem game without any choices you have to deal with whatever girl the dev throws at you.

all in all not bad and recommendable for people that don't have a problem with such things, just not my cup of tea .
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Mutation8888

Nice looking LI models, good interactions and personality development. Well planned out plot and story line. Nice first time sex scenes.
    I have not completed the VN yet but I am in the process. While it indicates it is primarily focused on maledom, thus far, it seems to ramp up more and more BDSM (mostly spanking every few minutes) and domination, lots of BJ scenes, catering to those fetishes more so than anything else. I would call this more of a niche VN for BDSM and male dom. fetishists more than anything else. With all the spanking going on it's a wonder any of the girls can sit down. The story begins to show it's true colors when it becomes obvious that the MC is about as bad as the psychologically traumatizing events the LI's already face in their normal lives. Basically, the MC sets himself up as seeming like he cares, then shows that he enjoys humiliating and hurting women, then gives the LI's a non-choice to stay with his manipulative methods of showing he seems to care vs. returning to the already bad circumstances they were already in. It goes a bit over the top for those of us that have absolutely no interest in such things. Would have been nice to have more options for fetish vs. non-fetish (and less ambivalent-territorial manipulative behavior) interactions to hold attention for a larger and more varied audience. Not everyone wants to leave red handprints all over women and be called master while just getting a BJ while making women think they have a choice between a manipulative relationship or a manipulative relationship. It's gotten to the point that I gloss over the spanking and blowjob scenes just to see if anything more interesting is happening later on but now that I have gone further I just find I have little interest in continuing to the end. Other than that, it is a solid story, just not for everyone.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dogbert730

One of the best games on this site. The characters are all well written, and the character growth is unheard of in this format. Each of the characters has their own vibrant personalities and unique charms. The MC is written in a way that makes you root for him and all his girls.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Minarin

Great novel. You definitely have to go into this game understanding that you're going to be largely reading a visual novel. The game doesn't even attempt to get flashy with features, audio, crazy animations or anything of the like; because that's not what it's about, Cosy Cafe 100% commits to just being a visual novel.

And so with that understood, visual novels have to sell two things very well: visuals, duh', and the uh... novel part. And it does these two really well.

The visuals are honestly pretty simplistic renders with fairly simple meshes, animations and so on, but, the artist takes what is largely just simple tools to craft very charming, unique characters that do so well to draw the eye you frankly couldn't give less of a shit that the background characters are silhouettes and that most of the environments and lighting are butt ugly. If these were fixed and improved, I honestly doubt the VN would improve at all; it'd be a waste of good talent.

Second, and the main meat; the writing is great. Good writing is sort of mandatory for a successful VN, and this knocks it out of the park. The pacing is slow at the start but ramps up quite quickly (a tap quick IMO, but honestly still better pacing than 99% of the stuff out there), the characters each have their own personalities and stories and paces of being drawn into the MC, the MC is cheeky and confident without being too arrogant or haughty, and the story is really focused. The cafe, the girls, the families. That's what is important, and the rest is breezed over without a care (school work, etc.) or is a welcome change of pace (Rachel's garbage, Miss Takamura meetings, etc.)

What really got me was when Akatsuki went missing for a couple days, I straight couldn't put the VN down until we got her back. It was so dead obvious what the writer was trying to do with pulling her out, but it worked so damn well, and she re-integrated quite nicely. Thats when I knew the writing was quality.

Personally, my favorites are Akatsuki and Sarah. I love the cool distant and the feisty tsundere types.

Good job Cosy. 5 stars well-earned.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Alex zone

Wow, I'm really enjoying Cosy Cafe! The story has me hooked, especially because the characters are so interesting. All the girls are definitely standouts; they are gorgeous.

The visuals are also impressive. The character models are beautiful, and the environments are well-designed. The animation is smooth and adds to the overall experience.

Overall, this is a fantastic game! It easily gets a 100 out of 10 from me haha. The characters are engaging, the story is interesting, and the visuals are top-notch. Definitely worth checking out!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

l1pp13jm

Honestly, not a bad read. Like how linear the story is. Which let me just enjoy reading instead of making a million choices. Also quite like the MC and how responsible and take charge he is. Love the respect and value he show to his partner, and how open and communicative he is with them

Early renders i did notice that it was still kinda stiff but it got soo much better. So kudos to the developer cozy creator for coming so far and for their dedication to this project
  17. 5.00 star(s)

RockstarJr.

This is a very linear VN story. If that is what you are looking for, it's great. I love this game because grind can be difficult on mobile so this is easily playable on PC or android. The art is unique and well done and the girls aren't just oversized tits on a 4foot body. The story makes you smile and each girl has a unique personality that makes you want to be there for them. This style of Maledom is not for everyone, but many people will enjoy the way Cosy handled it. It is a caring Maledom and not an ignorant one.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

SentryAl

awesome game, I love most of it, the plot the MC and even hp he handles thins. the girls are awesome too thanks man. I wish we could see more updates. but I like it anyway.
    SO far this VN is one of the best !
  19. 5.00 star(s)

AWood

There is absolutely no gameplay, and the very few choices you get to make are of the 'cum on her tits'/'cum on her face'-type. But the plot is great, the characters are interesting, and the drawings are sexy. So if you're looking for a nice VN, get this!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

matthieu

Best story i've seen in this site. Well wright so 5 stars. Sex scene are quite fun, i love the bdsm part in this game. It's harem game but the best harem game i've played this far. Thanks to the dev and continu you hard work i support you on patreon cause you deserved it.