Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Yeah, I get what you mean, I really liked when the girls are helping each other or showing concern about others and I think this would help develop them more.
Maybe it's something we will see more when more girls "officially" join as gfs.
Agreed. Characters can grow without the MC always having to be around. Call it "slice of life" scenes or whatever, but the world doesn't stop when the MC is walking a girl home or playing with a teacher on the train. With that latter exampled, you can have a scene with Vicky, Lucy and the Kitten with the girls taking bets on what he's doing to her or how far they're going or whatever. Just...have other things happen you know?

Hannah can be talking to his GFs about him and their relationship or about how much they love him and he them. Just so many opportunities to have life go on.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Agreed. Characters can grow without the MC always having to be around. Call it "slice of life" scenes or whatever, but the world doesn't stop when the MC is walking a girl home or playing with a teacher on the train. With that latter exampled, you can have a scene with Vicky, Lucy and the Kitten with the girls taking bets on what he's doing to her or how far they're going or whatever. Just...have other things happen you know?

Hannah can be talking to his GFs about him and their relationship or about how much they love him and he them. Just so many opportunities to have life go on.
One of the other devs I support does this well.

The AVN is MC focused but the different LIs get small transition snippets based on what is happening in their lives and what they have been doing with the MC recently.

These are usually 1-3 renders with all thought exposition for each woman (done two or three women at a time) then the POV shifts back to the MC.

I think the key is that they are short transitions that don't take away from the MC and his interactions with the women as the primary focus.

Something like this should, IMO, be like a max of several hours work + render time (in a given update) so that there is no meaningful impact on the time it takes Cosy to deliver a given update.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Mark Loring

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished update, Cosy Creator you GOAT!
All this tension around the founders and stuff really makes you intrigued and the plot as always is top notch! I also like the confrontation that heats up with each update.

What could be sweeter than an insult from Sarah? 1000226684.png :ROFLMAO:
With every insult she gives it gets cuter lol, cutest gorgeous!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
can someone upload the EP9 save?
As rogue886 said there isnt any need to as the VN allows you to start from any update. Also, someone with bad intentions could easily put some malicious code into a save and upload it to the forum. Its a good idea to not use any save that you didnt create yourself

Read more about it here

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As rogue886 said there isnt any need to as the VN allows you to start from any update. Also, someone with bad intentions could easily put some malicious code into a save and upload it to the forum. Its a good idea to not use any save that you didnt create yourself

Read more about it here
and even then, on a pirate site there happen to be cases where someone uploaded a game with malicious code that slipped by the uploaders. So there is that too.

Reactions: shitass1001
4.70 star(s) 184 Votes