VN - Ren'Py - Cosy Cafe [v0.9] [Cosy Creator]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review of version 0.2

loved it
    cosy, comfy, wholesome.....some really nice maledom content, girls be super cute...especially Victoria, mc a really good boi.
    can't wait to add more to girls to the harem..
    good luck to the dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2965494

First of all, sorry for my english. I'm italian.
    So. This game is much deeper than an average hentai game. The story is really well written. Sometime a little too cliché, but in a good way. It has funny moments, sad moments, serious moments. I really like it.
    The gameplay is easy but satisfying. The characters are well written. Even if it uses the same models and scenes seen in other games, the story makes them all unique. Really good job.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sibera

This might truly be one of the best 0.1 versions of a game I've seen here on F95 and I've been here for a decent while. The characters are well developed, with unique personalities that make you care for them.

The writing is excellent with no errors from what I remember. Its length for a first release was impressive.

The visuals were good. I'd give them either a 3.5 or 4 out of 5. They are definitely pretty and good to look at, but it just doesn't hit that level of visual fidelity that other games have shown is possible with HS.

Besides from that this things hits pretty much every genre I love. The author clearly had a vision for what they wanted and have leaned into it. They wanted a slice of life, romantic, harem game and have done excellently at delivering that.

I don't normally like to play first releases but this one just really stood out to me so I gave it a chance and I'm so glad I did. My best wishes to the creator and hope you keep up the excellent work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnon

I was not sure what to expect when I downloaded this game but for a first release on V0.1 this game sets up a great foundation and intro for what to expect going forward. I would usually abstain from giving a 5 star on any V0.1 but this has been a very solid start with nothing that really stands out as negative as of yet. Some events are progressing faster with some characters but I have not yet felt anything is too unbelievable or Mary sue like. Thus I can't wait to see were the creator takes this, as sandbox could work but so far I have enjoyed the linear story style.

Some final points on why you should give this game a try.
    *Cohesive story with good writing.
    *Good character models and background choices
    *Little more interesting spin on the school setting
  5. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

Very promising game for the first gamer. Longer than I expected for the initial release. The story good. The developer should had animation to the game. Looking forward for more updates in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

This is a sweet, romantic harem story with cute models, endearing characters, and good story development. The story is pretty linear at this point, devoted to developing the story, but it progresses well and ends with good foreshadowing of interesting things to come. I'll be following this VN and rooting for the dev to continue creating an engaging story about the interesting characters we've started to get to know.