VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.11.2] [steinercode]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 1716698368408.webp

Red Sonata 0.12 Just Released in Early Access on Patreon! Link to the Post: Here are the detailed dates:
  • Insightful Supporters: May 25th
  • Smart Supporters: June 1st
  • Public: June 8th
Changelog:
  • Story Continuation: The story progresses further, extending beyond the prologue. (a bit longer than prologue)
  • Two New NSFW Scenes: One of them is fully animated.
  • New Characters: Introducing Ichinose and Ibuki.
New Features:
  • Quest System: The story is now divided into quests, making it easier to add future updates. This change was necessary to implement the next feature.

• Interactable Room: Between quests, you can spend time in your room. Here, you can select quests, listen to the game's soundtrack, learn new skills, and more.

• Gallery: View unlocked NSFW scenes.

• Chess Minigame: Play chess in your room between quests to level up your chess skills, making duels with real opponents easier. Available only on PC for now.

• New Soundtrack: Enjoy new music tracks.
Improvements & Bug Fixes:
  • Optimized Game Size
  • Improved Dialogue Consistency: Enhancements in the dialogue throughout the prologue.
  • Other Minor Improvements

Reactions: Papasfrias

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I started playing version 11.2 and thought we were playing as Ayanokoji and thought "That's not how Ayanokoji should behave" then later on found Ayanokoji sitting behind MMC, it than ticked me that we might be playing that new member from white house which is going to join in season 4 a.k.a 2nd year in anime. I might be wrong and MMC may not be related to white room at all..

I liked the game(y)(y). I liked the animations, camera angles and story is somewhere between of new + original. I liked that.

Another thing, I can only play prologue for now? Game does not play chapter 1 and ends after the conversation with Ayanokoji in the park. So, chapter 1 is a placeholder for now?

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: steinercode

Reactions: Papasfrias

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I started playing version 11.2 and thought we were playing as Ayanokoji and thought "That's not how Ayanokoji should behave" then later on found Ayanokoji sitting behind MMC, it than ticked me that we might be playing that new member from white house which is going to join in season 4 a.k.a 2nd year in anime. I might be wrong and MMC may not be related to white room at all..

I liked the game(y)(y). I liked the animations, camera angles and story is somewhere between of new + original. I liked that.

Another thing, I can only play prologue for now? Game does not play chapter 1 and ends after the conversation with Ayanokoji in the park. So, chapter 1 is a placeholder for now?

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: steinercode
Nah mc is a original character

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes