Identify Could anyone find the Name of the comic/animation based on the Story? I forgot the name of the Series, Help if you can.

realrambo

May 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I came across an adult comic/animation story before few months, I forgot the name of the series unfortunately, I tried to search for it, but failed, so could someone help me out?

The Story is set in medieval times.

Mother and son lives in a old house (husband left them), Oneday Son's two friends stay in the home for dinner and then later they have sex with the mom character.

After this scene, Mom and Son are separated apart, Mom is sent to a distant location on desert and left to die, but she manages to escape and reaches a town/city and lives another life.

The Son's Friend (one of them) is a army/guard and help the mom.

Then the story goes on.... I vaguely remember the scenes in my head, but forgot the name of the series... If someone could share the name of it, It would be great.

Cheers

realrambo

May 3, 2017
SKCOMICS - A MOTHER'S OATH - CHAPTER 4 - REUNION
Sorry i didn't see any notification, Wow, you know you're awesome.... Thanks a ton for sharing the name, yes you're perfect... cheers, That plot is very interesting, i especially like the medieval theme and was looking for this one comic for a very long time... i thought it was animation, but you just reminded me it's the comics... I wish someone could create it as an animation, it would look cool... Thanks again... :)