Seeking could recommend me RPG games that have battlefuck

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
I already played all the games of oneone1 and one that I really like is the ability to manipulate demons .... I wanted you to recommend me some that is similar please

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
this post will get deleted because it does not belong here, if you had read the rules you would see this is to request games to be added to the site, you shoud have posted this in the general discussions board.

Reactions: rKnight

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Having not played oneone1 games I'm not sure how similar they are but if you just mean games where fucking is part of the battle system then Monster Girl Dreams and Tales of Androgyny come to mind, though both also have stuff happen after the battle.

Also I suppose Virgin's Protection Magic comes to mind from seeing that oneone1 games seem to be RPGMaker games though I haven't gotten around to playing much of it but IIRC fucking mainly happened during the battles with you having to manage your clothes and such to keep your virginity.

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "LewdTheLolis, postagem: 2130638, membro: 920905"]
este post será deletado porque não pertence aqui, se você leu as regras que você veria isso é para solicitar que os jogos sejam adicionados ao site, você deve postar isso no fórum de discussão geral .
[/CITAR]
Yes friend, after I saw that I sent in the wrong place, I tried to delete but I could not. I did not send many messages and I was still acustumando in the site but thanks for the notice