Could use some advice.

ManyTents

May 3, 2018
Hey f95zone! I've been lurking around this site for awhile, but this is my first post, so correct me if I make a mistake or something.

This site gave me the idea to try my hand at making an adult game as well, so I've built a v0.01 ( female protagonist only for now), and released it on Patreon for free. I don't think I'm allowed to post it here yet though.

The game is a life-sim/RPG, inspired by 'Girl Life', built with Unity.

There's not much to do yet and I'm not too happy with most of the renders. However any tips to improve the game, the patreon, the DAZ renders, UI, anything would be appreciated. I'm tired of building in the dark.

Thanks!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Post some sample renders in the thread below.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So once you have 3 posts you can start posting links, if you wanna share your game get that third post and then check out this

As for images you should be able to upload them directly to the forum, though if you wanna host it you could use a private upload on imgur or something.

Reactions: uradamus

ManyTents

May 3, 2018
So once you have 3 posts you can start posting links, if you wanna share your game get that third post and then check out this

As for images you should be able to upload them directly to the forum, though if you wanna host it you could use a private upload on imgur or something.
Thanks, that thread answered a lot of my questions.