Could use some tips navigating the site :)

isabel95

Nov 1, 2018
Hey! :giggle:

I wanted to ask you guys some advice because I cant help but feeling I am not doing this right.

To find the latest updates for your favourite games, what is the best way to do it?

Right now I have to go to "Latest Updates" and then manually sift through every game that has updated recently, looking out for the little eye that marks my favourite games as being "watched".

Is there no better way to have all your watched games in one place, or to only see your watched games in the latest updates section?

In short: How can I only see my favourite games all in one place and see when they get updates?

Thanks a lot!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
People have developed some external tools, not sure which is the best one.
F95Checker has been updated recently, but you can find more of them on Tools & tutorials.

Edit: they are revamping the "Latest Updates" page, but I don't know if they intend to add features such as "filter by favorites". I mean, it would be cool if we could monitor, say, up to ten games. Or filter by "watched threads".

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
I personally use a combo of Sam's Alpha, the old search engine (filtered by date - you can change this in your account preferences, under search options) and external search engines as F95 is entirely crawlable and regularly indexed.

Latest Updates currently do not allow for description search, unfortunately, but I believe this has been suggested in the feedback thread already.