• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Seeking could you guys please recommend some sandbox-ish 3dcg games with hot milfs??

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
I'm looking for games like Big Brother, Man of the House, Bad Bobby Saga, Lucky Mark, FILF, Milfy City, The Tyrant & and of course my new personal favorite one, Foot of the Mountain. In these open-map games the MC has to do some repetitive stuffs to earn relation points and corrupts the 'MILFs' in the game. I'm NOT really fan of straight forward VNs & also the mind controlling stuffs. Could anyone recommend me similar games please?? :giggle::coffee:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking for games like Big Brother, Man of the House, Bad Bobby Saga, Lucky Mark, FILF, Milfy City, The Tyrant & and of course my new personal favorite one, Foot of the Mountain. In these open-map games the MC has to do some repetitive stuffs to earn relation points and corrupts the 'MILFs' in the game. I'm NOT really fan of straight forward VNs & also the mind controlling stuffs. Could anyone recommend me similar games please?? :giggle::coffee:
Have you tried using the tag system? Try the MILF, sandbox, corruption, and male protagonist tags.
https://f95zone.to/latest/

Reactions: dhanibando

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
Have you tried using the tag system? Try the MILF, sandbox, corruption, and male protagonist tags.
https://f95zone.to/latest/
yeah..but the problem is the games i've mentioned above don't have the 'sandbox' tag in them. so whenever i search for only milfs or incest, the result mostly contains VNs which is not i'm looking for. there might be other games too that don't contain sanbox tag but are exactly the type i'm looking for. that's why i've posted in this forum instead of searching by tags. hope you understand.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah..but the problem is the games i've mentioned above don't have the 'sandbox' tag in them. so whenever i search for only milfs or incest, the result mostly contains VNs which is not i'm looking for. there might be other games too that don't contain sanbox tag but are exactly the type i'm looking for. that's why i've posted in this forum instead of searching by tags. hope you understand.
you aware that lots of VN have sandbox in it or siply are 100% sandbox ?

most unity are sandbox too ( at least a big part of them).

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
you aware that lots of VN have sandbox in it or siply are 100% sandbox ?

most unity are sandbox too ( at least a big part of them).
yeah i know..and that's what makes it difficult to find exactly what i'm looking for through searching tags...and i do download games from the 'latest updates' forum w or w/o specific tags..but most of the time it's not what i was looking for..that's why i'm just looking for some guys who'd be kind enough to recommend some games they have played and i might not have which match my preferences as mentioned above..

Dec 25, 2017
I'm looking for games like Big Brother, Man of the House, Bad Bobby Saga, Lucky Mark, FILF, Milfy City, The Tyrant & and of course my new personal favorite one, Foot of the Mountain. In these open-map games the MC has to do some repetitive stuffs to earn relation points and corrupts the 'MILFs' in the game. I'm NOT really fan of straight forward VNs & also the mind controlling stuffs. Could anyone recommend me similar games please??
Ok - I summarize: Sandbox + MILF corruption + Grind

Already Mentioned
Big Brother
Man of the House
Bad Bobby Saga
Lucky Mark
FILF
Milfy City
The Tyrant
Foot of the Mountain

Here's my suggestions:
Tangled Up
The Twist
View of Family
The Family Secret

Also try these games, it doesn't fit exactly what you are looking for (they are a little more on the visual novel side) but it may interest you since you mentioned Milfy City.
Timestamps
Indecent Desires
Midnight Paradise
Milf’s Resort
Echoes of Lust
The Awakening

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
Ok - I summarize: Sandbox + MILF corruption + Grind

Already Mentioned
Big Brother
Man of the House
Bad Bobby Saga
Lucky Mark
FILF
Milfy City
The Tyrant
Foot of the Mountain

Here's my suggestions:
Tangled Up
The Twist
View of Family
The Family Secret

Also try these games, it doesn't fit exactly what you are looking for (they are a little more on the visual novel side) but it may interest you since you mentioned Milfy City.
Timestamps
Indecent Desires
Midnight Paradise
Milf’s Resort
Echoes of Lust
The Awakening
thanks buddy..i've already played most of them though..also was thinking of playing Echoes of Lust & Midnight Paradise, but was waiting for more updates to come..guess i'll give them a shot now..

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Cure my addiction..similar to big brother (without Erik) and Foot of the mountain have nice renders as well. Give it a try