Seeking Could you recommend me some games

zen4yalp

Jul 9, 2018
Hello there.
Apologize in advance for "engrish".

I'd like to ask if there're games with stories similar to Fashion Business. Specifically intrested in MonicaXBardie route (kinda strong female MC get into position where she should perform requests from younger male character with somewhat cycle gameplay with corruption elements). Don't really care for graphics or engine, preferable language -- eng.

And for the sake of not creating another post -- is there some good platformer with fighting, exploration and corruption (games like Castle Evil or My Forest Home really fun, although there's not much corruption)? Really good one is Mission Mermaiden.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
No need to apologize for your english, it is more than fine, way better than most I see tbh. Really like 99% of times I see people apologize for their english they have near perfect english

zen4yalp

Jul 9, 2018
No need to apologize for your english, it is more than fine, way better than most I see tbh. Really like 99% of times I see people apologize for their english they have near perfect english
Thanks! I listen and read a lot in english but do have huge lack of practice speaking/writing.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari