Flash Could you tell me how to change the picture file in unity 2d live game?

exiz

Jun 1, 2022
孕ませlive2d 異世界転生 勇者くんが母と姉を孕ませまくる

I'm playing a game, and the female protagonists' arms are very annoying.
The heroine shakes her arms.
I want you to fix your arm or get rid of it.

So I think the motion image file of the game is changed to a blank file.
Or switch to the same image file.
I don't know how.

AssetBundleExtractor_3.0beta1_64bit
AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47
Is it possible with these two programs?

I'm trying to find the image of my arm. What should I say?

There is an arm part in a 2d texture that collects miscellaneous images in one file, but there is no image that only has an arm part.
Maybe I'm looking for something weird, but the 2d texture part of the studio was like that.

But since it's 3D, it feels like it's not coming out, and for the 2D texture part, it seems like only CG files came out.

I'm gibberish, but to sum it up again,

I want to get rid of or fix my arm in that game.

If the arm part is 3d, how do you remove it or fix the image file or arm part in coordinate?

I don't know much about computers, so I'd appreciate it if you could give me some guidelines.
Even if you tell me in detail, I don't know.

If you tell me the guidelines, I will get information from the Internet. Thank you.

. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know much about computers
Look up "Learn how to use Unity" on YouTube. Watch a couple hundred hours of tutorial videos and work through similar length of tutorials. Then, since you probably don't know much about how to create artwork, do the same for that. At the end of 2024, you would probably know enough to do what you want done. Your other options are to stop playing the game or just live with it.

Looking at the artwork - I'm surprised you're fine with all of it except the arms.

exiz

Jun 1, 2022
Look up "Learn how to use Unity" on YouTube. Watch a couple hundred hours of tutorial videos and work through similar length of tutorials. Then, since you probably don't know much about how to create artwork, do the same for that. At the end of 2024, you would probably know enough to do what you want done. Your other options are to stop playing the game or just live with it.

Looking at the artwork - I'm surprised you're fine with all of it except the arms.
I realized there was no shortcut. I'll study hard. Thank you.