Identify Couldn't remember the name of this hentai(solved)

higashikataRexxar

Apr 9, 2019
I was scrolling through nhentai and i discovered a manga that was rather long (50+ pages). I'll try my best to remember the details

It was set in a fantasy world, the futanari protagonist and her female friend was adventuring and needed a place to rest. They stumbled upon an inn/brothel where the maids serving the patrons can also be hired as prostitutes. Our protagonist and her friend ordered some food (all the food are sex themed), her friend ordered a roasted horse cock.

While they eat, there was a special event taking place, the maids brought a pregnant woman and made a contest on who can guessed which animal/creature impregnated her. After that it was standard hentai shit (they had sex with a maid,etc) also the protagonist said she has to remain a virgin(vaginal) because she has to defeat a demon lord or something

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
I was scrolling through nhentai and i discovered a manga that was rather long (50+ pages). I'll try my best to remember the details

It was set in a fantasy world, the futanari protagonist and her female friend was adventuring and needed a place to rest. They stumbled upon an inn/brothel where the maids serving the patrons can also be hired as prostitutes. Our protagonist and her friend ordered some food (all the food are sex themed), her friend ordered a roasted horse cock.

While they eat, there was a special event taking place, the maids brought a pregnant woman and made a contest on who can guessed which animal/creature impregnated her. After that it was standard hentai shit (they had sex with a maid,etc) also the protagonist said she has to remain a virgin(vaginal) because she has to defeat a demon lord or something
have you find the answer mate? im also intrested in this
you two still looking for it?
anyway its

Reactions: higashikataRexxar