Countess Furniture

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
An early WIP build of an Edited MTL for the CHINESE version. (Japanese version looked like it was machine translated, DeepL and Sugoi were producing thicker level of nonsense than usual.)

What's been edited: Prologue, very early sections of chapter one, 2/9 H-scenes, basic word wrapping (there will still be some overspills still)

To do: Pretty much the rest of the game, while the majority of the text is now in English it will be DeepL poetry. So proceed accordingly.

Won't be done: The names above textboxes seem to be image files. So if someone knows how to edit a packed RPGMaker image file it would be appreciated.

This is only for those that are desperate to play it, and should not be used for the release thread.

As for those that are waiting for the final release. It won't be anytime soon, I'll be shifting my focus to a different game.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2020
An early WIP build of an Edited MTL for the CHINESE version. (Japanese version looked like it was machine translated, DeepL and Sugoi were producing thicker level of nonsense than usual.)

What's been edited: Prologue, very early sections of chapter one, 2/9 H-scenes, basic word wrapping (there will still be some overspills still)

To do: Pretty much the rest of the game, while the majority of the text is now in English it will be DeepL poetry. So proceed accordingly.

Won't be done: The names above textboxes seem to be image files. So if someone knows how to edit a packed RPGMaker image file it would be appreciated.

This is only for those that are desperate to play it, and should not be used for the release thread.

As for those that are waiting for the final release. It won't be anytime soon, I'll be shifting my focus to a different game.
Thanks for the translation.
Do you have a link to the CHINESE version of the game?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
First draft of basically fully Edited Machine Translation.
About all text has been edited except for item menu.
Still needs a proofreading pass to tweak some rough edges (don't use for full release thread yet).

EDIT: Further edits to items, Objectives submenu and H-scenes have been done.

Last edited:

gummihirn

Oct 5, 2019
First draft of basically fully Edited Machine Translation.
About all text has been edited except for item menu.
Still needs a proofreading pass to tweak some rough edges (don't use for full release thread yet).

EDIT: Further edits to items, Objectives submenu and H-scenes have been done.

Thanks for the TL. This dumb little game about turning women into furniture has no business being written this well. Very underrated game. The ending also heavily implies they are making a sequel.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for the TL. This dumb little game about turning women into furniture has no business being written this well. Very underrated game. The ending also heavily implies they are making a sequel.
You're welcome, hopefully my MTL didn't completely destroy it. As I said before I took Chinese version as a base and honestly DeepL isn't nearly as good as it is with Japanese, so I primarily relied on ChatGPT.