RPGM - Completed - Countryside Life [v2.0] [PictorCircus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

burz_ex

The game feels like a cheap parody of Summer Memories.
    The only gameplay is a grind for sisters affection (+3% of 100% for almost any action like help with chores or literally sex).
    Any actions are very slow. Movement, screen transition, dialogues, all of them.
    Additional time delay thing is bleeding stamina for every map change. Boring.

Main excuse for me is a pixel art. All other features does not worth your time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

akeno111

The grinding sucks and you have to do a lot of it to progress through the story. Each activity yielding 3% out of 100%, so you have to do the same activities about 20 times to get to a certain favor to get the H-scenes.

Luckily, the saving grace of it is that you can directly go into the Recollection Room and see all the H-scenes without doing zero progression.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PepperMan

I've now played this for 50 minutes and I can't stand continuing. The reason for that isn't that gameplay is badly executed or boring but that its filled with so much literal time waste inbetween. I think 30% of my time was actually spent waiting on screen transitions and repeating already seen dialogue for the Nth time.

Let me tell you 2 primary examples of just actual dead time.
    1. Fishing. you go to a fishing location. Select go fish, wait for the 2 seconds screen transition, finish fishing in 0,5 seconds since there is no RNG involved. Then the game kicks you back to outside the fishing location so its gonna be 4-5 seconds of just walking back to it and selecting go fish again. This is atrocious
    2. Doing H-scenes are some of the primary methods of gainin likability. But you can only fast forward, not skip. So you just hold speed through it for 6-12 seconds before you do the same thing again.
    These 2 things along with physically walking everywhere make up the majority of the gameplay loop. And all these would have been so easily remedied but instead they will likely double the playtime with no additional value.

But since pixel art is always rather impressive I can't outright skip it. But just saying, the CG room comes with a unlock all feature out of the box.

TL;DR
    Play for as long as you can stand the gameplay and then go to recollections, it has a built in full unlock feature.

Edit: might as well add that my 50 minutes got me to 40/20/20/20% likeability