Couples poses

Aug 20, 2018
Hey guys, me again :rolleyes:

So how does it work in DAZ,

for example, I want to make a BJ pose, I select the pose for male and female. Works fine, but then...
How do I insert the male genitalia into the female mouth? I can not see any control for that, does it need to be made manually?

If so, then how do I open the female mouth? Do I need to use the expression? This sounds awful to me, I'm sure there is some obvious way, but I can't seem to find it.

The same question is for couples sex poses, inserting the male genitalia into vagina, do I need to make the morphs of the vagina open? and then change the morphs always? Same applies for the shape of the penis?

What am I missing?

Thanks, and sorry, I tried to look for it on forums, but nothing related...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Some packs of poses can also incorporate a section to the pose of the genitals, but in most cases this isn't the case, and they have to be positioned manually (apart from the fact that, if the pose for the genitals is included, it may not be the one you are using... there are several... for women: Daz's, New gens for victoria 8 (NGFV8), Golden Palace; for men: Daz's, Dicktator, XY)

To open the mouth, select the character, and in parameters look for "Pose controls", there select "Head" and then "Mounth" and you should find a parameter called "Open mounth".

To manipulate the genitals, select them and in parameters you will see their morphs (poses, shapes, etc).

Aug 20, 2018
Some packs of poses can also incorporate a section to the pose of the genitals, but in most cases this isn't the case, and they have to be positioned manually (apart from the fact that, if the pose for the genitals is included, it may not be the one you are using... there are several... for women: Daz's, New gens for victoria 8 (NGFV8), Golden Palace; for men: Daz's, Dicktator, XY)

To open the mouth, select the character, and in parameters look for "Pose controls", there select "Head" and then "Mounth" and you should find a parameter called "Open mounth".

To manipulate the genitals, select them and in parameters you will see their morphs (poses, shapes, etc).
I was afraid of this answer, anyway thanks a lot!