un-song

May 19, 2019
1. Can the game be ruined if cheats add traits to "polyamory"/"open relationships" to characters in the "Special" category? For example, "The Classroom Admirer".
2. How will it affect if you leave a nude picture of yourself on the wall in the "Main Hall" or remove it?
3. Does anyone know why NPCs no longer offer money for sex?

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
1. Can the game be ruined if cheats add traits to "polyamory"/"open relationships" to characters in the "Special" category? For example, "The Classroom Admirer".
2. How will it affect if you leave a nude picture of yourself on the wall in the "Main Hall" or remove it?
3. Does anyone know why NPCs no longer offer money for sex?
4. there also are no longer nude pics put on the bulletin board - or is it me doing some wrong turns?

Reactions: V161L

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Huh, I might need to try and read that event again then. Because the way it's done now, it just read to me that the 'promise' isn't that he wanted to fuck me all along, but rather "I won't annoy you in class (i.e. stealing your homework/forcibly getting you off), but in return you gotta bang me in the toilet" sort of deal.
He says it in the first scene you meet them, when you answer the question in class. Can't remember the exact wording but it's something along the lines of "I swear you're gonna make me cum".

Oct 1, 2023
is there any way to prostitute if u have slut trait?
There's only a few events with prostitution in this game, I think. Looking at the code:
  1. customer can make you an offer during work in QuickieBurger
  2. there's an event where The Classroom Harasser starts a rumour that you suck people off for money and you can lean into it and accept those offers
  3. In the arcade tournament you can get paid sex with The Arcade Denizen
and that seems to be it. The Slut trait is unrelated, you get the Whore trait unlock for it. And even once you have it, I don't think you can prostitute as, like, a full-time job.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, the dang milkshake take forever. I freakin get ask for collab with E girl before the milkshake with only went through one tournament and next day prarctice she said she saw me stream and we should collab HOW long I have to shaking for milkshake??

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
Man, the dang milkshake take forever. I freakin get ask for collab with E girl before the milkshake with only went through one tournament and next day prarctice she said she saw me stream and we should collab HOW long I have to shaking for milkshake??
Just savescam for milkshake events for a party or two and the continuation will popup. You need a few levels in oral to detect the cum, tho.

On another note, does anyone know if there's a way to choose MC's attractions how it's done through custom gender? I want my MC to be bi but only attracted tp CiS male/female and MtF without everything else. I've just tried to create a custom MtF chick with those exact attractions, but the game gives her the male treatment in terms of customizations meaning I can't change the butt to be bigger than 'rounded'. And default gender presets won't allow to customize attractions. These things suck.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Man, the dang milkshake take forever.
Just savescam for milkshake events for a party or two and the continuation will popup. You need a few levels in oral to detect the cum, tho.
It's not actually levels in oral that matter. You need to either (have swallowed cum 3 times before), or (attend 4 parties and try 10 milkshakes). The "10 milkshakes" requirement is the really annoying one, since in my experience you on average get less than one milkshake per party, making this take months. It may be easier to go for the cum route if you want to progress the party quest.

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
It's not actually levels in oral that matter. You need to either (have swallowed cum 3 times before), or (attend 4 parties and try 10 milkshakes). The "10 milkshakes" requirement is the really annoying one, since in my experience you on average get less than one milkshake per party, making this take months. It may be easier to go for the cum route if you want to progress the party quest.
Thanks for the correction. I remember that it had something to do with oral/cum, but not the exact triggers. The fact that I played the game the last time a few month ago doesn't help either. Anyhow, it's easy to savescam, as I've said. You don't have to wait for parties and rely on RNG for milkshake events.

Last edited:

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Are people still doing the Milkshake event to get with the BFF? I rather like the other way to get with the BFF, it's a lot more... wholesome, as least to me.

Reactions: cache-coherent

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
The other path is still pretty new, so most people probably don't know about it. It's also pretty RNG reliant and not tracked in the hint menu. I don't really know the triggers beyond it happening randomly when taking a shower in the morning.

Oct 1, 2023
What's the new path? Gotten tired of trying to trigger the part
There is a more detailed description posted some pages earlier in this thread, but basically, take showers until you get the event where all of your clothes get stolen (which is not the one where your panties get stolen), get helped by your BFF, wait at least 7 days, and then in the evening (>20:00) when entering your dorm, there'll a random event where your BFF asks you to help them pull an all-nighter to write an essay. After that event just talk about sex until lewd things happen, and then you can reevaluate your relationship. It's pretty wholesome, and indeed simpler than the Party Milkshake Hell you have to get through for the other route.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Are those from actual code? dang. I gonna keep do it

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Has anyone managed to discover the library dungeon? I'm trying to get any events to unlock it, but I haven't gotten any.
i found it and got a lecture about dominance and submissiveness, waiting to fire other events. u need to do extra library credits to trigger the events. By the way do u know if there is any pregnant event?

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes