Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Actually you dont even NEED to drink the milkshake iirc, just keep going to the party and event should pop up.
You don't have to drink them, but doing it that way is probably the slowest path forward.

How do i decrease their control though?
To expand on what Evil13 said: Be defiant. Take every action labeled as assertive whenever they try their bullshit, and go against them as much as possible.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
there's no content beyond the first year, right? you can't even change classes, and it just loops back to day 1 but with all your stuff?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Does anyone/has anyone know how to get forfeit punishments at the arcade? I've tried all sorts of things, but nobody ever goes past a third roll over no matter what I try to do. Is it even possible to get a forfeit event or is it some future content sort of deal?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Which clubs would you say have the most content?
I haven't tried swimming yet, but of everything else, cheer leading is good with events on how to "motivate" the football team...the football team is pretty lame actually. Of all the events, its the least interactive in terms of you contributing or doing anything, even when you are a starter on the team, your involvement is pretty limited.

The flipside of that is the E-team feels really active and like you're involved, but aside from the coach taking "promotional photos" of the team, the only actual content is kind of a side story between the team ace, another game streamer. Basically, he/she is crushing on gamer, and you can use X-rated streams collabs to get the captain in on it and thus be given better roles in the competitions.

I am going to try a swimming team run now, but so far I'd say setting aside that it goes espots>cheerleading>football. Don't get me wrong, football still has some events and stuff, but its mostly out of your control since the games themselves are mostly just the NPCs duking it out while you watch and then you get to mess with a cheerleader possibly when the team wins (or sometimes even if they don't)

Reactions: gds21 and sp83

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Does anyone/has anyone know how to get forfeit punishments at the arcade? I've tried all sorts of things, but nobody ever goes past a third roll over no matter what I try to do. Is it even possible to get a forfeit event or is it some future content sort of deal?
You have to lose 3 times then can forfeit. I Think it's random chance like Everything in this game unfortunately. As far as i can tell there's only One forfeit at this point in time. You end up in a sort of glory hole giving oral for a "experimental ultra real vr" scam the arcade is running. Uncertain if there's any other forfeits, as that's the only one i ever got to trigger.

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
You have to lose 3 times then can forfeit. I Think it's random chance like Everything in this game unfortunately. As far as i can tell there's only One forfeit at this point in time. You end up in a sort of glory hole giving oral for a "experimental ultra real vr" scam the arcade is running. Uncertain if there's any other forfeits, as that's the only one i ever got to trigger.
I mean, I know how to get a forfeit, but the NPCs NEVER let me go a third roll over, they always demand punishment. If its really a chance based thing, the chances are way too low. I've literally restarted and replayed one person 12 times before I gave up and just took the win. Everything I could do to throw matches or anything to just get to the point where I could ask to roll over just never happens. At least with the VR thing now, I know it exists

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
May I ask how you managed to get such a high value?

I am trying for quiet some time to get even to 1. I am already way past the first holiday and only managed to get 38% compliance.

Thank you very much in advance!
I cheated 1 point. Otherwise I chose sub option whenever offered.

Available when:
Streaming game
Being ordered by roommate's partner
Getting harassed at the arcade
Harasser in Media lab
Doing dares
Flirt submissivly

Some others I've forgotten

Oct 1, 2023
If that is possible at all. I still wonder why the game forces it on me at all. Does anyone know what triggers that?
This inclination is unlocked by hitting 0 Hygiene. Similarly, Loner is unlocked by hitting 0 Attention.

Generally speaking, rerolling won't save you from an inclination because dreaming merely tells you of 1 random inclination you have unlocked but haven't dreamed about yet. You aren't really meant to avoid these, though - not embracing an inclination is the same as not having it.

EDIT:
Is this the one about favor that BFF need to prograss??
Yes, that's the one.

EDIT2:
I never seem to get offered extra credit. Any way to maximize the chance?
You mean, the professor doesn't agree when you ask for extra credit? You need to have some favor with the professor for that. You get some favor passively from doing well in class, getting good exam grades, things like that. Offering help is a quick way to boost favor in exchange for some busywork (and if you offer help enough times and the professor is attracted to you, it becomes lewd busywork).

Last edited:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
You aren't really meant to avoid these, though - not embracing an inclination is the same as not having it.
Thank you so much for clearing this up.

Is there a limit on inclinations? What I mean is, would this one block up a spot in the available number or can you have as many as the Milestones you hit?

Thx in advance, mate!

replica

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you so much for clearing this up.

Is there a limit on inclinations? What I mean is, would this one block up a spot in the available number or can you have as many as the Milestones you hit?

Thx in advance, mate!
I don't think there are limit for it. but some Inclinations are conflict with each other and you have to choose from one you're wanted like Loyal and Cheater.

Reactions: GokutheG

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I don't think there are limit for it. but some Inclinations are conflict with each other and you have to choose from one you're wanted like Loyal and Cheater.
So you mean the MC will dream about both but I can only embrace one of them?

Does the game Tell you about it?

Thx Mate!

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes