max_002

Mar 30, 2019
at the beginning of the game there is a lack of another group of character generation and npcs, such as shemale
since the author somehow managed to create an NPC with this gender in the generator, and since such NPCs are already being created, all that remains is to add them to the character creation menu

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Are there any different scenes if you play as a female football player?
If you set the Sports Teams to be traditional, aka, all males on the football team and all females on the cheerleading team, if you are the only female on the football team, you get the attention of the Captain of the football. Not sure how much more I should say.

Oct 16, 2018
Are there any different scenes if you play as a female football player?
Haven't played a male football player, but as a girl, you're not getting on the field unless you let the quarterback fuck you in the showers, and you can ask the cheerleading team members for sexual favors after a match. Only scenes I've come across thus far.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
You can play on the team without that but you'll be the kicker. It seems there's a different form of the actual game otherwise. I had it glitch out and do that part once.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yes, Make them crazy about u by flirt then whenever you despite u max out study still get B then tell them about ur grade and they like "Ahh my princess. Whatever you desire" and you get your A+ without break a sweat

There also A++ but I dont really care

Scrublord

Jul 14, 2017
Please add some way to ask about virginity and body count, not just have a prompt show up when you're taking someone's virginity (how does that even make sense? it should be dialogue, if anything). I'm not gay enough to have sex with non-virgins.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Please add some way to ask about virginity and body count, not just have a prompt show up when you're taking someone's virginity (how does that even make sense? it should be dialogue, if anything). I'm not gay enough to have sex with non-virgins.
A little bit of special talk after m.c takes someone's virginity would be nice also few lines for m.c during sex, feels weird that m.c doesn't talk.

nobodybutaburner

Dec 28, 2022
A little bit of special talk after m.c takes someone's virginity would be nice also few lines for m.c during sex, feels weird that m.c doesn't talk.
Would also be nice flavor text if you could learn that someone is a virgin through socializing, the same way you can learn that they're trans or AFAB/AMAB. Maybe a bit less common or only with a high friendship value.
It would also flesh out NPCs more if they could have a chance to lose their virginities "off-screen" (Assuming that's not already the case, since I haven't actually paid close attention to that) and then bring that up when socializing at a later point.
Maybe some minor event lines around that could be interesting as well, though I'm not creative enough to think of examples.

I also think that the game doesn't keep track of who you give your virginity to, which I assumed would be listed in the memories tab.

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Would also be nice flavor text if you could learn that someone is a virgin through socializing, the same way you can learn that they're trans or AFAB/AMAB. Maybe a bit less common or only with a high friendship value.
It would also flesh out NPCs more if they could have a chance to lose their virginities "off-screen" (Assuming that's not already the case, since I haven't actually paid close attention to that) and then bring that up when socializing at a later point.
Maybe some minor event lines around that could be interesting as well, though I'm not creative enough to think of examples.

I also think that the game doesn't keep track of who you give your virginity to, which I assumed would be listed in the memories tab.
u can actually tell u r bff with whom u lost u r virginity. so, it does keeps track of that.

Oct 1, 2023
I’m talking about getting extra credit assignments like the one that gets you hypnotized. Someone said teacher opinion helps
For the hypnosis events, do the "offer help" or "talk about extra credit" options. You get given a random task out of a bunch of possible ones and the one you're looking for is "do something for a psychology class".

Reactions: GokutheG

Apr 23, 2018
How do I make some sub? It seem that PC can act as dom and S to partner, but can he/she turn them into sub at this version?

Some NPC got new bar "Dominance" which dominance is it, NPC to PC or the opposite?

Oct 1, 2023
Some NPC got new bar "Dominance" which dominance is it, NPC to PC or the opposite?
That's Control. It shows up as Dominance when above zero, meaning the NPC is acting dominant to you, and as Submission when below zero.

It seem that PC can act as dom and S to partner, but can he/she turn them into sub at this version?
I believe you can - there's events for that in the code. I'm not too sure how to reach them. It seems that you need to have the Dominant inclination and have a partner with low control:
Code:
<<if $pc.has_inclination("Dominant") and setup.people.get_attitude($eventnpc, "control") lte -100>>
    <<link "Being <<pp>> dominant" EventPlayerInitDiscussRelationshipSub>><</link>> <<dchangerelationship $eventnpc "submissive">>
    <br>
<</if>>
But I'm not sure how to lower their Control. It might be that they need to have the Submissive trait for it to even be possible.

Reactions: 88898

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
But I'm not sure how to lower their Control. It might be that they need to have the Submissive trait for it to even be possible.
You lower Control by calling the shots, e.g. order for both of you during dates, buy the tickets to the movie, if playing a guy cumming inside when they ask you not to (more if you're not even trying to pull out), that sort of thing.

They don't need to have the Submissive trait, i've got the Harasser as my sub and she's got Dominant, Forward and Groper as traits:

harasser2.png

Reactions: cache-coherent

Apr 23, 2018
That's Control. It shows up as Dominance when above zero, meaning the NPC is acting dominant to you, and as Submission when below zero.

I believe you can - there's events for that in the code. I'm not too sure how to reach them. It seems that you need to have the Dominant inclination and have a partner with low control:
Code:
<<if $pc.has_inclination("Dominant") and setup.people.get_attitude($eventnpc, "control") lte -100>>
    <<link "Being <<pp>> dominant" EventPlayerInitDiscussRelationshipSub>><</link>> <<dchangerelationship $eventnpc "submissive">>
    <br>
<</if>>
I think I know how. When in the act and you got "Dominant\Assertive" high enough, it will unlock some "rough" act, like slap and squeeze them. I believe (but no visual prove) that it increase the partner's humiliation. Goal is to max it before the act ended.

When the act was done, the result screen will have "You gain more satisfaction by breaking your partner" (Come from Breaker Trait I think) which will shown last, after "You feel good to cause some pain mix with pleasure" (This came from Sadist Trait I think.)

This is my speculation. I do need confirmation from other if I think right.

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes