Balko

Sep 30, 2018
I can't tell you for sure, but since I have serious trouble getting the game to generate the E-Sports Coach and the Team Leader of the E-Sports Team as anything other than male I ended up trying to find ways to change their gender. From what I read it's not a good idea to use a save editor to fiddle with that & the way to do is through the world seed (which I admittedly haven't understood so far, at least not how to influence the gender of characters) OR one can use the "console" (I assume that refers to the Sugar.Cube stuff) before generating your new world and there is a way to make it so the game will generate only female characters (for e.g. the Football Team, but it should work for Faculty members as well)

Sadly I haven't really gotten to try that out yet, as it seems a bit difficult or at least tedious, so I can't really give you a proper "guide". But here is the post explaining it: https://f95zone.to/threads/course-of-temptation-v0-5-2s-anthaum.190412/post-13965758
If you just want to change the gender of a male to female, I'd recommend console. Here's an example for a character named Agustin Bean:

V.people["Agustin Bean"].species[1] = "female"

Just replace the name with the name of the targeted character and you're good to go. If you changed the name of one of the characters via character customization you need to use their original name.

The 2 characters you mentioned are special characters that always generate male, so it won't work via world generation unless you fiddle with the code. Some of the story events might not make too much sense with them being female.

I think those are 2 different things actually. 1 is the Roommate's Partner and the dares, but from what I understand there is something with the roommate, too.

The 1st is relatively easy, to get the dares the player character needs to masturbate when the roommate and their partner are having sex. Not sure if it's once or multiple times (I got the shower scene after the 2nd time) but that is a reliable way to get there. The Roommate's partner will "ambush" the player under the shower in the morning sooner or later, getting back at them for the masturbation thing. It's also the way to change the relationship into a more friendly one (at least stat wise, the game really doesn't handle dominance in combination with friendly very well at the moment).

What seems to be difficult is to get a scene where there's a sock on the doorknob or something when the player returns to their dorm and if they go inside they'll catch the roommate masturbating (from what I understood) and that opens up stuff with the roommate.
To add to that, the masturbation scene can occur on weekend mornings when you wake up and I'm pretty sure I've only gotten the shower scene on weekend morning exclusively as well. You also need to cum in the masturbation scene to progress the event chain.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If you just want to change the gender of a male to female, I'd recommend console. Here's an example for a character named Agustin Bean:

V.people["Agustin Bean"].species[1] = "female"

Just replace the name with the name of the targeted character and you're good to go. If you changed the name of one of the characters via character customization you need to use their original name.

The 2 characters you mentioned are special characters that always generate male, so it won't work via world generation unless you fiddle with the code. Some of the story events might not make too much sense with them being female.

To add to that, the masturbation scene can occur on weekend mornings when you wake up and I'm pretty sure I've only gotten the shower scene on weekend morning exclusively as well. You also need to cum in the masturbation scene to progress the event chain.
Thanks!

My goal is to get the NPC (who for whatever reason is treated as the leader of the E-Sports team) to be either female or at least trans female, so you say I need to do that via the console while playing (so probably after meeting that NPC for the first time), right? Asking cause there were some other things about sports team genders and whatnot that would have to be done before starting the game world. Ngl the sports team stuff has been kinda annoying so far, seems very railroaded and unfriendly towards peoples' settings.

Which console, btw? Sugar.Cube?

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
Thanks!

My goal is to get the NPC (who for whatever reason is treated as the leader of the E-Sports team) to be either female or at least trans female, so you say I need to do that via the console while playing (so probably after meeting that NPC for the first time), right? Asking cause there were some other things about sports team genders and whatnot that would have to be done before starting the game world. Ngl the sports team stuff has been kinda annoying so far, seems very railroaded and unfriendly towards peoples' settings.

Which console, btw? Sugar.Cube?
Yes SugarCube, V is just a convenient shortcut for SugarCube.State.variables. The gender-changing via console shouldn't screw anything up except some story events that are for hardcoded characters for which you changed gender, since that possibility is obviously not taken into consideration when making those events.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes SugarCube, V is just a convenient shortcut for SugarCube.State.variables. The gender-changing via console shouldn't screw anything up except some story events that are for hardcoded characters for which you changed gender, since that possibility is obviously not taken into consideration when making those events.
Thanks again, gonna try that. By screw up you mean the game becomes unplayable or just that it doesn't exactly make too much sense when, e.g., the leader of the e-sports team constantly bitches about female members when they are female themselves?

If for example the Threesome event with the E-Girl becomes inaccessible I guess I don't need to bother changing the gender of that NPC to begin with (though in that case I am somewhat annoyed I just started all over and didn't keep my safe files, tho that is 100% on me ofc) and might as well just wait for future updates, as I think I've seen most other current content aside from the sports teams (and, if there is a way to get events with the roommate (not their partner) I also missed that so far).

Edit: I was able to change the gender of the BFF (just wanted to try if I understood the method you provided) successfully, really nice, thanks. :D

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I think those are 2 different things actually. 1 is the Roommate's Partner and the dares, but from what I understand there is something with the roommate, too.

The 1st is relatively easy, to get the dares the player character needs to masturbate when the roommate and their partner are having sex. Not sure if it's once or multiple times (I got the shower scene after the 2nd time) but that is a reliable way to get there. The Roommate's partner will "ambush" the player under the shower in the morning sooner or later, getting back at them for the masturbation thing. It's also the way to change the relationship into a more friendly one (at least stat wise, the game really doesn't handle dominance in combination with friendly very well at the moment).

What seems to be difficult is to get a scene where there's a sock on the doorknob or something when the player returns to their dorm and if they go inside they'll catch the roommate masturbating (from what I understood) and that opens up stuff with the roommate.
Problem is they almost never seem to fuck. Recently I caught them once, masturbnation happened - and nothing after that. Annoying.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Problem is they almost never seem to fuck. Recently I caught them once, masturbnation happened - and nothing after that. Annoying.
It's not guaranteed but should happen roughly every other week, usually even once a week (at least on my 3 attempted runs so far). The shower scene doesn't happen immediately after, I feel like it might be 1 week, but it might also be able to trigger the next day, if you are lucky, not 100% sure about that, sorry.

Reactions: ray3dave

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
Thanks again, gonna try that. By screw up you mean the game becomes unplayable or just that it doesn't exactly make too much sense when, e.g., the leader of the e-sports team constantly bitches about female members when they are female themselves?

If for example the Threesome event with the E-Girl becomes inaccessible I guess I don't need to bother changing the gender of that NPC to begin with (though in that case I am somewhat annoyed I just started all over and didn't keep my safe files, tho that is 100% on me ofc) and might as well just wait for future updates, as I think I've seen most other current content aside from the sports teams (and, if there is a way to get events with the roommate (not their partner) I also missed that so far).

Edit: I was able to change the gender of the BFF (just wanted to try if I understood the method you provided) successfully, really nice, thanks. :D
All you do when changing gender, is changing 1 single attribute of a character object, so all events will fire. I didn't (and I won't, in notepad you will suffer eye cancer if you try to make sense of the code of specific events) look into the code of specific story events, so I can't say how much it will affect those, but the odds are pretty high that you will see some contradictory stuff like male pronouns being used for a female or her suddenly having a dick again. Generic events will work as expected since they have been made with variable gender in mind.

It happens 100% of the time for me if I go to sleep after the Quad party (between 4 am and 5 am) and wake up before noon. For the shower scene, it always fired on weekend mornings for me, I usually shower between 7 am and 10 am on weekends.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
All you do when changing gender, is changing 1 single attribute of a character object, so all events will fire. I didn't (and I won't, in notepad you will suffer eye cancer if you try to make sense of the code of specific events) look into the code of specific story events, so I can't say how much it will affect those, but the odds are pretty high that you will see some contradictory stuff like male pronouns being used for a female or her suddenly having a dick again. Generic events will work as expected since they have been made with variable gender in mind.
Great intel, thank you once again. :) I think in that case I'll go with making the team leader a transgender female instead (from how it looks that can be done by just replacing female with transgender female (at least that is how the console labels those characters & otherwise there seem no differences (species e.g.) as that will feel less confusing in case the story events like the threesome with the e-girl add a ding dong to that NPC anyway. It's good enough of a solution to just enjoy the E-Sports events. Couldn't have done it without your help!

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
Great intel, thank you once again. :) I think in that case I'll go with making the team leader a transgender female instead (from how it looks that can be done by just replacing female with transgender female (at least that is how the console labels those characters & otherwise there seem no differences (species e.g.) as that will feel less confusing in case the story events like the threesome with the e-girl add a ding dong to that NPC anyway. It's good enough of a solution to just enjoy the E-Sports events. Couldn't have done it without your help!
Yes, that will work and sounds very reasonable. Glad to help!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes, that will work and sounds very reasonable. Glad to help!
So far everything worked fine, no real weird moments during events but I also just made it to the point where the E-Girl suggested a collab and the team leader asked for help with wooing her immediately after.

Kinda wish the E-Girl gets more content to herself, has been one of the more fun NPCs to interact with. Being able to snatch her away from the team leader (or even better would be her taking the initiative) would be kinda hilarious.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

It happens 100% of the time for me if I go to sleep after the Quad party (between 4 am and 5 am) and wake up before noon. For the shower scene, it always fired on weekend mornings for me, I usually shower between 7 am and 10 am on weekends.
Good precise answer - only so far it (sadly) did not work for me. Okay, back to the grind :) ...

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Good precise answer - only so far it (sadly) did not work for me. Okay, back to the grind :) ...
Try out pressing the * key on your numpad before sleeping:
go to sleep on saturday morning around 4 a.m. (maybe best to go to the quad party and get intoxicated) if you don't get the prompt for spying on the roommate and their partner go back 1 step (if you don't know what I mean there is a button looking like a reverse pointer, you can find it in the upper left part of the game UI) and press the * key again, sleep, if you don't get the prompt go back and try again. You can apply the same thing to the "take a shower" action (try sleeping till 7 a.m.). The * button basically rerolls the outcome.

Reactions: ray3dave

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
Version 5.2 now will keep you from going outside with Micro Skirt but, No underwear. In past version that was never a problem. I even tried it with Exhibitionism set to 10.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Try out pressing the * key on your numpad before sleeping:
go to sleep on saturday morning around 4 a.m. (maybe best to go to the quad party and get intoxicated) if you don't get the prompt for spying on the roommate and their partner go back 1 step (if you don't know what I mean there is a button looking like a reverse pointer, you can find it in the upper left part of the game UI) and press the * key again, sleep, if you don't get the prompt go back and try again. You can apply the same thing to the "take a shower" action (try sleeping till 7 a.m.). The * button basically rerolls the outcome.
the * key doesn't seem to work for me / my laptop - BUT still I can re-roll those scenes so - let's try that! Big thanks!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Bug
Version 5.2 now will keep you from going outside with Micro Skirt but, No underwear. In past version that was never a problem. I even tried it with Exhibitionism set to 10.
No, that must be an individual bug. I started a new (my sixth) playthrough an got to that - no problem. No idea why this does not work for you, sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
Oct 16, 2018
...I got that too (no problem with continuing the game) and I have no idea what it means or what it is all about. Anyone can enlighten me?
Rickrolling is an internet prank where you send a link to an unsuspecting victim claiming it's something they really need to see, and then the link takes them to Youtube where Rick Astley's song "Never gonna give you up" starts playing. It used to be a popular thing to do 15 years or so ago, right around the time when you were still living in Siberia with no internet access. :p

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes