Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Rickrolling is an internet prank where you send a link to an unsuspecting victim claiming it's something they really need to see, and then the link takes them to Youtube where Rick Astley's song "Never gonna give you up" starts playing. It used to be a popular thing to do 15 years or so ago, right around the time when you were still living in Siberia with no internet access. :p
Having to see someone explaining Rickrolling has aged me by a decade or two and left my soul hurt.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
No, that must be an individual bug. I started a new (my sixth) playthrough an got to that - no problem. No idea why this does not work for you, sorry.
Were you wearing a Micro Skirt? With all other Skirts you don't need Underwear.

TIA

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018

TIA
Someone else was having this problem a few weeks ago. If you've got a penis you can't do micro skirts without underwear anymore. If that isn't the problem, then I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
Is there anything specific you need to do to be able to invite a partner to xrated streams? I have maxed out exhibitionism, 3 exhibitionist fuckbuddies that don't have loner/insecure, my popularity is maxed, yet I don't have the option to invite anyone when starting streams. Is there some kind of event you need to complete first, am I missing something or is it broken?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

TIA
Of course not! My sexy mc gets sick wearing panties! No kidding - no problem with that (disinhibition and exhibitionism both on level 3, I started a new run yesterday).

EDIT: No dick, just a pretty pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there anything specific you need to do to be able to invite a partner to xrated streams? I have maxed out exhibitionism, 3 exhibitionist fuckbuddies that don't have loner/insecure, my popularity is maxed, yet I don't have the option to invite anyone when starting streams. Is there some kind of event you need to complete first, am I missing something or is it broken?
YES! You need to meet other exhibitionist first and there seems to be only ONE WAY to do so. Go streaking at night and eventually you will run into a fellow streaker. This way they will be unlocked as partners for streaming (all genders) BUT I am not sure if there has to be a certain level of friendship or lust as well (which you could possibly cheat to speed up things).

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
YES! You need to meet other exhibitionist first and there seems to be only ONE WAY to do so. Go streaking at night and eventually you will run into a fellow streaker. This way they will be unlocked as partners for streaming (all genders) BUT I am not sure if there has to be a certain level of friendship or lust as well (which you could possibly cheat to speed up things).
There has to be, I have been streaking quite a bit earlier in my playthrough, I met quite a few fellow streakers but I never met anyone I already knew iirc. Gonna do some streaking now and see if that works, thanks!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There has to be, I have been streaking quite a bit earlier in my playthrough, I met quite a few fellow streakers but I never met anyone I already knew iirc. Gonna do some streaking now and see if that works, thanks!
I guess it must be friendship then that you have to improve.

Reactions: Ssato243

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
What version are you playing at? It was bugged in 0.5.2c but got fixed in the newest version.

Reactions: Balko

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any way to get the after school Events in the Library or other places without getting a failing grade? I did not turn in my homework like 5 times before getting the Event in the Library Basement and for that I had to keep reloading so, I got sent to the Library as punishment not someplace else.

Even now I can't go to the Basement without failing in class. All these D and F grades seem to be a high price to pay for the Events? Do these bad grades affect the character or the game in any real way?

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes