Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Of course not! My sexy mc gets sick wearing panties! No kidding - no problem with that (disinhibition and exhibitionism both on level 3, I started a new run yesterday).

EDIT: No dick, just a pretty pussy.
It seems like male nudity is treated different than female nudity?

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any way to get the after school Events in the Library or other places without getting a failing grade? I did not turn in my homework like 5 times before getting the Event in the Library Basement and for that I had to keep reloading so, I got sent to the Library as punishment not someplace else.

Even now I can't go to the Basement without failing in class. All these D and F grades seem to be a high price to pay for the Events? Do these bad grades affect the character or the game in any real way?
Unless you're talking about something I'm not aware of, you are able to get these by talking about extra credit. You can do that by talking to the professor as soon as you've had at least 1 test result in a course. After completing the job you need to return to the professor that gave it and you get automatically credited. You can do these for each professor every day and you can reroll with "*" if you want a different task.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Unless you're talking about something I'm not aware of, you are able to get these by talking about extra credit.
I was thinking the same. I always got to the lib, clinic, modeling and psychology by asking for extra Credit. Maybe you need a certain friendship with the Professor to get that option, but I don't remember.

One event would be for example that you get milked in the clinic if you have a dick.

Is this the kind of event you also get as punishment?

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Unless you're talking about something I'm not aware of, you are able to get these by talking about extra credit. You can do that by talking to the professor as soon as you've had at least 1 test result in a course. After completing the job you need to return to the professor that gave it and you get automatically credited. You can do these for each professor every day and you can reroll with "*" if you want a different task.
How do you get the option for Extra Credit? I only saw that option if you got a bad grade like a D or F? After the task that would only get improved 1 grade (F becomes a D)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I was thinking the same. I always got to the lib, clinic, modeling and psychology by asking for extra Credit. Maybe you need a certain friendship with the Professor to get that option, but I don't remember.

One event would be for example that you get milked in the clinic if you have a dick.

Is this the kind of event you also get as punishment?
Yes but, I only saw it if you get a bad grade like a D or F? Did you get Extra Credit when you got a good grade like than A?

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
How do you get the option for Extra Credit? I only saw that option if you got a bad grade like a D or F? After the task that would only get improved 1 grade (F becomes a D)
I only come from A grades so I cannot really Tell. But I have maximum lust and about half friendship with the Prof. I cannot really say for sure since when I had the Option to ask.

But it definatedly was never as punishment. It was always like a regular option to choose.

Like Talk, flirt, ask if they need Help, ask for extra Credit.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yes but, I only saw it if you get a bad grade like a D or F? Did you get Extra Credit when you got a good grade like than A?
You can get extra credit even with good grades. What you need to do is talk to the teacher after class and help them. When they like you enough you can talk to them about and get extra credit. So if you'd get an A on a test it becomes an A+.

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
Is there anyway to manually trigger BFF romance? I only get 1 chance per to week to "talk about sex" with BFF and every time they both just end up comparing their boobs. Thats it. Is there no other event for female MC and female BFF? If there are, How do I trigger them? Is it related to the quad party milkshakes? My MC always drinks those milkshakes provided to her but there are no changes when choosing either options "its good" or "its bad". Im paraphrasing the options. What am I missing? Im in Gourdtober month (Fall Break) in game btw.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
After the first test week it's always there for me. Dunno if you have at least a somewhat positive relation with the professor, but I didn't do more than regularly flirt with them. You can either talk after class or just visit their office when there are no ongoing classes.

Is there anyway to manually trigger BFF romance? I only get 1 chance per to week to "talk about sex" with BFF and every time they both just end up comparing their boobs. Thats it. Is there no other event for female MC and female BFF? If there are, How do I trigger them? Is it related to the quad party milkshakes? My MC always drinks those milkshakes provided to her but there are no changes when choosing either options "its good" or "its bad". Im paraphrasing the options. What am I missing? Im in Gourdtober month (Fall Break) in game btw.
Before you can start the "talk about sex" event chain where you can do more than compare boobs you need to either figure out that cum is in the milkshakes by tasting them and being an expert in tasting cum (slut inclination works or having tasted cum a certain number of times, don't know how many times though) or you need to get your party popularity up, which can be done by dancing, making out, checking out boobs, drinking milkshakes and completing the take your top off dare. When it's high enough you get an event about the milkshakes after which your hint changes to investigate them. Just go inside and eat snacks and drink cokes until you have the option to investigate a buzzing noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: gds21

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

How you find something they would like to chat if the chat option has only chat?

Also, its not wrong that every character with domiant/dominant trait whe you use chat interactrion lower you friendship, i can ever start a new game and make video and then start another new game and do the same,useless theres a events you cant change the fact that if you use chat iteraction with then will lower the friendship and make then dislike you.

Normal npcs don't have positive events so you can only lower the friendship and neverrise it with chat iteraction.
While it's true we can't chose the topic of the chat, this is what happens when he/she is interested :
1724123287817.png
and this what happens when he/she isn't :
1724123740512.png
Though, I didn't try every character but I think they should all work like that.

Rickrolling is an internet prank where you send a link to an unsuspecting victim claiming it's something they really need to see, and then the link takes them to Youtube where Rick Astley's song "Never gonna give you up" starts playing. It used to be a popular thing to do 15 years or so ago, right around the time when you were still living in Siberia with no internet access. :p
While I love the song, I didn't know there was a prank about it, so thanks. Everytime I was stumbling upon the event, I thought I was just not meeting his criteria.

Is there anything specific you need to do to be able to invite a partner to xrated streams? I have maxed out exhibitionism, 3 exhibitionist fuckbuddies that don't have loner/insecure, my popularity is maxed, yet I don't have the option to invite anyone when starting streams. Is there some kind of event you need to complete first, am I missing something or is it broken?
1724124476044.png
As you can see, it's still available. I think they need to have the exhibitionnist trait in their description appear, in addition to what has already been discussed.

Is there any way to get the after school Events in the Library or other places without getting a failing grade? I did not turn in my homework like 5 times before getting the Event in the Library Basement and for that I had to keep reloading so, I got sent to the Library as punishment not someplace else.

Even now I can't go to the Basement without failing in class. All these D and F grades seem to be a high price to pay for the Events? Do these bad grades affect the character or the game in any real way?
Some precisions :
If you have bad grades, the 4 possible events (library, clinic, psychology and model) helps you improve them. If you have good grades, it helps you "store" in advance in case you fail in the future. And you can even do them before the first tests by asking to improve your grades.
You can do 4 a day (1 for each teacher), though you can only have one at a time.
The rest has been explained by others.
For informations, it should appear like this :
1724168873641.png

For the roommate and his boyfriend :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there something after doing the photo for the elk statue challenge?

Is there a way to know minor stats like party popularity or (stream) popularity?
Also, increasing voyeurism (outside being at the right time when something happen) and dancing (outside being a cheerleader or humiliating ourselves by streaming)?

Is there a list of inclinations necessary for unlocking others?

Does anybody know what are the snacks we have in our backpack and where to buy them?

Good continuation.

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
As you can see, it's still available. I think they need to have the exhibitionnist trait in their description appear, in addition to what has already been discussed.
It was bugged in 5.2c. I tried a lot of things and nothing worked, now I'm on 5.2e and have 33 people to chose from, lol.

I'm a bit bummed by some of the D/s stuff. You can make clothing rules for your subs but they barely affect anything. I forbade them to wear underwear and whenever there's a chance to find out whether they wear underwear, they do. No option to punish them either, sadly.

The pc as sub side of things is more fleshed out, but my masters are always pissed with me cuz they ambush me before and after the e-sports tournament where I'm forced to wear pants to participate although they gave me the always wear skirt/dress rule. xD

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Does anybody know what are the snacks we have in our backpack and where to buy them?
Mate, that is one of the most impressive encyplopedias I have seen here on F95. Kudos for that!

You can buy snacks at the market on the campus on the top left. There is a grocery store section. They go to the food stash in your dorm to top of food before going to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82
Oct 1, 2023
What am I missing?
The two ways to progress the BFF questline are to attend parties and drink milkshakes (took months for me), or to take showers in the morning until you get the event where all your clothes (not just your panties) get stolen and your BFF helps you (after which after around a week you can get a random event progressing your relationship). The latter way is much easier in my experience. For details like the exact conditions for these events to trigger, see my previous messages.

Oct 12, 2023
While it's true we can't chose the topic of the chat, this is what happens when he/she is interested :
Is there a way to know minor stats like party popularity or (stream) popularity?
Also, increasing voyeurism (outside being at the right time when something happen) and dancing (outside being a cheerleader or humiliating ourselves by streaming)?
Voyeur: I believe that there is a book.

Dancing: You can dance on the Arcade but it takes 45 mins.

mostly to fix that one bug with threesomes where one of your partners will subsume the other"
Perhaps we should add vore tag lmao.

Reactions: Oliz82

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is it possible that with version Version v0.5.2f our mc can't nasturbate any longer on "University Mall" while on a night streak?

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes