menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Is there pantyhose in the game? I see leggings and yoga pants, but I don't think I've found an option to wear/buy hose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
Oct 12, 2023
it's the route where you can actually end up being with the E-Girl as her valued gaming stream collab member, where she actually gives you a portion of the tips she got during that collab (more of she chose to do it on your account).
That can happen, kinda.

You don't need to do the College Stream thing, you can end the questline early by fucking her without having to do the college stream (although this is impossible if your two orientations don't match), and when the 360 scope asks you would still have the option to go "nah, i am keeping her thx".

Additionally I believe that she does give you a little popularity boost on the streams as welll so that's nice.

or even leave the E-Sports Team because of your actions. This can then be built on later on as the Coach trying to make you either get the 360 No Scope to stay in the team, or not really care if it results in a video gaming 'duel' between you and the 360 No Scope and you end up beating them at that, too. (Maybe even leading to a 360 No Scope sub route like how you can get the Classroom Harasser into a sub route?)
Yeah, would be nice having some route variation! I think only the Football Team and I believe Swim Team (which I may have screwed the plotline over because I already befriended and accidentally started dating the Ambitious Athlete before their formal introduction) have some variant route.

I think it's kinda unlikely to have a "everybody is happy" ending because E-Girl and the Scoper fuck don't really like eachother lol, yeah he has the hots for her but from the little we see they can't really stand eachother, and he wants to fuck her and not be third wheel or whatever, meanwhile E-Girl and MC while it is initially a more just "streaming deal" she does seem to stand us way more.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
A suggestion to the devs (no idea if they read here) would be
let us players decide if the MC gets vocal during sex (and make it and inclination) maybe attracting attention for further consequences in various scenes. Something that goes alont with that pretty well would be fake orgasms, a topic which I would think funny (although it does not work convincingly with male mcs).

rhoghadessa

Dec 1, 2021
I think it's kinda unlikely to have a "everybody is happy" ending because E-Girl and the Scoper fuck don't really like eachother lol, yeah he has the hots for her but from the little we see they can't really stand eachother, and he wants to fuck her and not be third wheel or whatever, meanwhile E-Girl and MC while it is initially a more just "streaming deal" she does seem to stand us way more.
When I was referring to that, I was thinking more of the after the whole drama where the 360 No Scope ends up wanting to either quit the team and the MC destroys him in a video game duel, and making him a sub to the you. Then if you're willing to still 'help him out', despite him being such a prick to you all this time, and you're able to convince the E-Girl (maybe she just always agrees if you're already in an official relationship with her, sexual or not?), then you could get the 360 No Scope to stream with the two of you.

A kind of way to try to slowly 'mend' the bad blood between you and the 360 No Scope if you don't want them to be your near permanent rival (sort of just 'banishing' him forever), though the speed in which this recovers is much slower if you ended up being in a sexual relationship with the E-Girl right from the start, but otherwise because by then he has truly conceded to you he'll stop being a prick to you and will no longer pursue the E-Girl (in the E-Sports Team section anyway; short of forcing how much someone (dis)likes you to 0, I don't know if it'll stop them from ignoring/being unfriendly to you in normal social situations?). Though it'd be nice if there was also a way to play 'cupid' and try to make the E-Girl lean into being agreeable with the 360 No Scope even after all of that, if you wanted to for some reason. Maybe for a trait and/or special reputation to go with it?

That said, I only really have ideas for the E-Sports Team because I haven't really done much of the other sports teams. Though the notion is probably less popular in the West (because it's very likely to be seen as a sexist thing to do), perhaps with the Traditionalist Sports Team option checked there could be 'alternate' roles you play in those teams. For instance, as often portrayed in sports anime, male Baseball teams tend to have a female 'manager' whose role is to help the team organise some things, but otherwise kind of act like a team mascot of a sort. Considering the sort of place you're studying in, perhaps there could be some interesting scenarios that could be played in that type of role for females joining the Football Club that's different to the Cheerleaders? I suppose it really just comes down to me wanting lots of different ways one could approach the game content, so that it isn't just a checklist of things to do in a single run.

rhoghadessa

Dec 1, 2021
That would be quite something if it's part of the E-Sports Team storyline where, if their orientation matches and you feature the same or more Turn-On features than the E-Girl, the MC ends up becoming the target of the 360 No Scope's 'affection' instead and after he forcibly 'helps set up' your gaming laptop to use in the E-Sports training sessions (while adding a few extra things) the first time you bring it over

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi folks,

I have no idea what I am doing wrong or missing but I cannot bring up the compliance/Submission Level of my MC.

To avoid getting to a point where I stop playing because it is only a grind, could someone please explain to me in basic terms how I change that stat with the console?

I did change something in another twine game before successfully, but I am not the greatest tech wizard and rather would follow something step by step instead of trying something I read for something else.

I do understand that I should make a copy of my save though ;)

THX in advance to the kind soul which would be willing to help me!

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Hi folks,

I have no idea what I am doing wrong or missing but I cannot bring up the compliance/Submission Level of my MC.

To avoid getting to a point where I stop playing because it is only a grind, could someone please explain to me in basic terms how I change that stat with the console?

I did change something in another twine game before successfully, but I am not the greatest tech wizard and rather would follow something step by step instead of trying something I read for something else.

I do understand that I should make a copy of my save though ;)

THX in advance to the kind soul which would be willing to help me!
You don't need to use the console, there's an in game cheat menu that you can enable in Options under Difficulty Options. Afterwards, go to the skills tab in the character menu and you can increase or decrease a skill's level as you like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
You don't need to use the console, there's an in game cheat menu that you can enable in Options under Difficulty Options. Afterwards, go to the skills tab in the character menu and you can increase or decrease a skill's level as you like.
I cannot insert mindblown GIFs here, so imagine there is one.

Thank you so much for enlightening me mate!

If I had only known...

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Guys how to trigger event "library basement dungeon"
You have to ask the profs for extra credit. Then you will be told to do several different special tasks.

One of them is to help in the library. Do this several times and you will get a key to go down.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrisKazer

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Huh, the Roommate's Partner has a little diferent reaction if you already know them.

This is kinda hard to do since you need to be very lucky and meet them BEFORE their formal introduction.
View attachment 3961566
ok thats cool. see those are the fun little touches that can make these interesting. makes you feel like you changed something, even if you really didn't.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I do hope that the E-Sports Team scenario (and many other scenarios) is given alternate routes. Like right now, the only way to 'progress' it, other than sitting on the status quo, is to 'corrupt' the E-Girl into CollegeCam girl and then have the 360 No Scope come in to fuck her. All this just so that you can change your E-Sports Team character.

What if you decide that you actually don't mind using that character after all? Especially if you're actually doing good and actually being a credit to the team to the point of getting MVP as a support character in that sort of game. Essentially just like how Metamorposis put it, it's the route where you can actually end up being with the E-Girl as her valued gaming stream collab member, where she actually gives you a portion of the tips she got during that collab (more of she chose to do it on your account). Of course, this will end up with the 360 No Scope hating you (if he hasn't), or even leave the E-Sports Team because of your actions. This can then be built on later on as the Coach trying to make you either get the 360 No Scope to stay in the team, or not really care if it results in a video gaming 'duel' between you and the 360 No Scope and you end up beating them at that, too. (Maybe even leading to a 360 No Scope sub route like how you can get the Classroom Harasser into a sub route?) Else, the 'everyone is (kind of) happy' ending to it is that the you, the E-Girl and 360 No Scope kind of end up becoming streaming buddies together because after all that, the 360 No Scope ends up revealing that he was actually a streamer as well all along or becomes one and it turned out that was how he could've gotten together with the E-Girl in the first place (though too late, since she's already with you) but just resigns to being able to do stuff together with her.
How do you even get this storyline? I played as part of the e sports team and never got it

rhoghadessa

Dec 1, 2021
How do you even get this storyline? I played as part of the e sports team and never got it
That's because it doesn't exist; it's something I made up entirely. I wrote it as a possible alternate 'route' in the E-Sports Team scenario idea than anything else, really. The only thing you can do with the E-Sports Team story right now is to turn the E-Girl into a CollegeCams girl, and then later on invite the 360 No Scope into the x-rated streams she's doing.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
That's because it doesn't exist; it's something I made up entirely. I wrote it as a possible alternate 'route' in the E-Sports Team scenario idea than anything else, really. The only thing you can do with the E-Sports Team story right now is to turn the E-Girl into a CollegeCams girl, and then later on invite the 360 No Scope into the x-rated streams she's doing.
Yeah thats what I meant I dont think I ever met the E-Girl lol. I played as a guy that was in the team and as a girl who became a camgirl but wasn't part of the team

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes