Fapnoob

Jan 27, 2018
Is there plans to add anything for the campus police? She generated as a tall fit redhead woman for me and im instantly in love.
I want to get punished by her when caught.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Is there plans to add anything for the campus police? She generated as a tall fit redhead woman for me and im instantly in love.
I want to get punished by her when caught.
One of the points on the development roadmap is crime and punishment:

• Crime and punishment
    Society has rules… and you should be able to break them! Depending on what you do, your RA, campus police, or the administration could get involved. How will you make up for it?

So yeah, the game should eventually be content for the campus police.

If anyone finds themselves curious what else is on the roadmap, you can find it here:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Yeah, would be nice having some route variation! I think only the Football Team and I believe Swim Team (which I may have screwed the plotline over because I already befriended and accidentally started dating the Ambitious Athlete before their formal introduction) have some variant route.
There's a variant route for the football team? I always have the same patern though : I'm hated by the majority of the teamates at the start since I'm just a normal guy (it changes with time for most of them), the quarterback asks for sexual favours after training sometimes, and when I reach the physical requirements I become a substitute, then enter some matches, then join the starting team.

I think it's kinda unlikely to have a "everybody is happy" ending because E-Girl and the Scoper fuck don't really like eachother lol, yeah he has the hots for her but from the little we see they can't really stand eachother, and he wants to fuck her and not be third wheel or whatever, meanwhile E-Girl and MC while it is initially a more just "streaming deal" she does seem to stand us way more.
So there's no option to have fun together the three of us? I wanted to try joining the Esport team next content update to go further with that storyline but making him a sub or leave the team isn't something I'm interested in.

It sometimes happens when changing in our room if we have a computer with a webcam. I hope it'll be expanded (finding who and blackmail or have more fun (through webcam or IRL), just ignoring it, turning it off or changing the view (showing our goldfish :LOL:), performing a strip tease, ...) with many fun things.

Yeah thats what I meant I dont think I ever met the E-Girl lol. I played as a guy that was in the team and as a girl who became a camgirl but wasn't part of the team
It's easier to meet a member of a sport team if you're part of it.
And it's strange you didn't met her when you joined.
When you just subscribe you have a list without much informations :
1725139838406.png
But after the first training session, the first 2 are the special characters for that storyline :
1725154740131.png
Hope that helps.

Good continuation.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there a boxing possibly event on campus or locally that should be considered for rivals and bullies to attend.

Other events: boyfriend acquirement dating venues should change to allow other places to visit as a couple:
Massage retreat, hotel, 2 articles paint interesting picture of this topic:

← this one more helpful
College trips sign-ups? Theater trips tickets? Farming market events? To Beach? Mountain hike? Town marathon?

I have another question, during breaks could you be given the option to go home and visit the folks. Or stay there at college?

College student data:

Sperm data:

Help develop game more...on real health facts.

Player currently can charm both sexes without even knowing it. There is no way saying I am not into you that way.
I ended up creating too many people hating my character. But I don't care. (2 guys and 2 girls) there is no way of finding out why?

Local places are limited. It makes me think if the developer and their team added to the game: apartments to pick from, Cheap to expensive.
Slum and dangerous area to closest to campus or near to golf course.

I have 2 characters so far. I am finding easier to play is one without joining team sports and one that joined team sports.

Pregnancy options are NOT implemented yet. Is there ever date when?

Characters like BFF Bi orientated Paxton has odd hangup can't stand people grunge wear?
Does that mean I have put my character in pants and dress PJ so he would stop?
Room time visits are not very forward, there is an odd element of prude behavior that haunts me.
It would have been cooler if the guy/girl we pick in the beginning didn't have issues. There is no backstory. I can't wrap my head around his character. He is super frosty you rarely see him the hat guy shows up at library, and some places like where you see him on his schedule anywhere else is a gift.
He should tell "player" what courses he has on bus. Instead, look at that penis on the bus, it's huge. If you had phone you can contact BFF say I am at library and I am leaving sorry...you missed me.

Some parts of the game are really missing, like you could leave panty under his pillow if you got access to his room if you really wanted him. But in sense, I think that would be freaky. If only Person playing added panty stealer?
One thing missing, chosen BFF is rarely seen at showers.

Other mechanics: buying panties you can only buy one in reality women buy like 5 to 10 if it's a creepy place. Bras tear, and they get where fabric is not reliable. It's good idea to buy 3. I have say more clothes...in basic, and Trendy and Plus maternity clothes is must.

I would liked if Pregnancy kink is worked on crazy mechanics: Lactation, and round belly, and eventual other kinks added if ever implented. Maternal tendencies. You can't eat chocolate when you're pregnant, you have eat better foods, stay away from drugs, and have more prenatal vitamins. Coffee is no, herbals teas without caffeine. Yoga is loved...
Cravings are another one...
Living with boyfriend if you have one. If you are single and pregnant.
Duck waddle walk, slow walk, eating as you go, *How do I know these tendencies I had 2 sisters who were pregnant that How I know everything.*
Pickle fetish, Ice cravings also real. Pissed off to kill you.
Mood swings are also true?

Sex toys, if that not too hard to ask for? Lubricants?
Balm Butt + genital areas ointments?(forgive me, I forgot what it was called)

Pets: cats and dogs you can adopt from streets.

{Updated because I remembered stuff that missing currently in the game. Not sure if it added but give you time to add to your to-do list.}

Plants:
grow edibles: watermelon, kabocha, squash, Celery, strawberry

grow ornamentals: houseplants, flowers, roses, white + yellow + orange pumpkins

anything else missing?

I was thinking growing apple tree, but How big is that plot really? Are you allowed fertilizers? Greenhouse has community compost bins?

Maybe implement bonsai shelf to grow bonsai in dorms?

I think it would be easier for college students in biology classes to learn to grow mushrooms?

Last edited:

rhoghadessa

Dec 1, 2021
Was there a way to work out how much you should be eating every day? I was eating enough to not overfill the bar - so only one cheeseburger, not also fries and soda or only cereal or bacon and egg, with maybe coffee as well. However, that eventually had my chubbiness go down to 0 from about 20-30. And was there ever a point to actually drinking water or soda? Unless there's also a hidden mechanic regarding thirst, I don't see the point of spending $2 just to drop your Bladder bar. At least Tea and Coffee has some practical use, as well as the soda from the Quad Party which recovers Sleep up to a certain amount.

Otherwise I've been mostly eating twice a day only - breakfast and dinner, usually with one cup of coffee, tea or soda depending on what I eat, if I actually do go to the foodcourt. Otherwise I either binge on the snacks in the Quad Party or eat a granola bar or two after doing nearly 10-13 hour streams on weekends and vacation for the money.

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
Was there a way to work out how much you should be eating every day? I was eating enough to not overfill the bar - so only one cheeseburger, not also fries and soda or only cereal or bacon and egg, with maybe coffee as well. However, that eventually had my chubbiness go down to 0 from about 20-30. And was there ever a point to actually drinking water or soda? Unless there's also a hidden mechanic regarding thirst, I don't see the point of spending $2 just to drop your Bladder bar. At least Tea and Coffee has some practical use, as well as the soda from the Quad Party which recovers Sleep up to a certain amount.

Otherwise I've been mostly eating twice a day only - breakfast and dinner, usually with one cup of coffee, tea or soda depending on what I eat, if I actually do go to the foodcourt. Otherwise I either binge on the snacks in the Quad Party or eat a granola bar or two after doing nearly 10-13 hour streams on weekends and vacation for the money.
I also almost always managed with just two meals per day, but since have started role-playing it and having lunch in between classes, which also helps keep me chubby. But yeah, I wish it was harder to keep your bars full, it's quite forgiving at the moment

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I also almost always managed with just two meals per day, but since have started role-playing it and having lunch in between classes, which also helps keep me chubby. But yeah, I wish it was harder to keep your bars full, it's quite forgiving at the moment
If the bar you are referring to is specifically the needs ones then in the difficulty options there is a slider labelled 'Needs Decay Multiplier' which you can use to control how fast the needs go down, with higher values being higher decay rates and lower values slowing it.
Fiddling with it to your satisfaction should serve to make the game more difficult if that is what you want.

Oct 12, 2023
There's a variant route for the football team? I always have the same patern though
Females have a harder time being a front player and iirc they have to either be fucked by the Quarterback or allow the Coach to fuck them.

Was there a way to work out how much you should be eating every day? I was eating enough to not overfill the bar - so only one cheeseburger, not also fries and soda or only cereal or bacon and egg, with maybe coffee as well. However, that eventually had my chubbiness go down to 0 from about 20-30.
You have to eat like crazy, Raw Chicken gives a lot of weight iirc.

rhoghadessa

Dec 1, 2021
You have to eat like crazy, Raw Chicken gives a lot of weight iirc.
I had a feeling that this would be the case, but just how much do you need to overeat by? Is there any hidden 'calories' difference in food or does it simply count how many 'points' worth of Food bar need overflow you gained? Because if it's the latter and you wanted to be cost-efficient in what you're eating, then one would go for the most '>>>>>' food bar need filling food all the time, or use the Quad Party as a 'free' way to keep your fat up by spending hours just eating and drinking there every week. I feel like maintaining your 'fat' level should be based on how much of your Food bar was kept above 50% during the entire day; if you wanted to fatten up then you'd have to 'eat past' 100%, and if you want to lose it then it'd be how long you were sitting between 0% - 50% throughout the day, and that any increases in Physical should drop a corresponding amount of 'fat', with no Physical gain possible if you're literally skin and bones ('0% fat').

Reactions: Middling Emu
Oct 1, 2023
I had a feeling that this would be the case, but just how much do you need to overeat by? Is there any hidden 'calories' difference in food or does it simply count how many 'points' worth of Food bar need overflow you gained?
It's pretty simple - when you consume a food while above 50% satiety, the food's plumpness value is added to yours.
Code:
if ("plumpness" in foodobj && prevneed > 500)
{
    let fitness = V.fitness;
    if (!("plumpness" in fitness))
        fitness.plumpness = foodobj.plumpness;
    else
        fitness.plumpness += foodobj.plumpness;
}
Plumpness is not the same as food value. See setup.food in the game HTML for details, but eyeballing it, to gain weight you want "unhealthy" foods like chips (3 plumpness and 200 hunger for 2$), or perhaps hamburgers (5 plumpness
and 700 hunger for 7$). And remember, if you're hungry (<50% satiety) it doesn't count.

There is also an interesting detail that you need to change your plumpness by 7 (that is, 0.7%) in a day or it gets rounded to 0.
Code:
if (Math.abs(plumpnesschange) <= 7) plumpnesschange = 0;
But that's like a few foods, so shouldn't be hard. More importantly, you can't gain more than 10 plumpness per day (or lose more than 15). So it will take weeks to change your weight significantly no matter what you do.

Oh, and careful with cardio, because that particular exercise decreases plumpness.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It's pretty simple - when you consume a food while above 50% satiety, the food's plumpness value is added to yours.
Code:
if ("plumpness" in foodobj && prevneed > 500)
{
    let fitness = V.fitness;
    if (!("plumpness" in fitness))
        fitness.plumpness = foodobj.plumpness;
    else
        fitness.plumpness += foodobj.plumpness;
}
Plumpness is not the same as food value. See setup.food in the game HTML for details, but eyeballing it, to gain weight you want "unhealthy" foods like chips (3 plumpness and 200 hunger for 2$), or perhaps hamburgers (5 plumpness
and 700 hunger for 7$). And remember, if you're hungry (<50% satiety) it doesn't count.

There is also an interesting detail that you need to change your plumpness by 7 (that is, 0.7%) in a day or it gets rounded to 0.
Code:
if (Math.abs(plumpnesschange) <= 7) plumpnesschange = 0;
But that's like a few foods, so shouldn't be hard. More importantly, you can't gain more than 10 plumpness per day (or lose more than 15). So it will take weeks to change your weight significantly no matter what you do.

Oh, and careful with cardio, because that particular exercise decreases plumpness.
Crazy stuff! So you even have to monitor this to maintain a fit MC.

This game is a bit too much for me in some aspects.

Still great though!

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes