Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
[Cries in Android :KEK:]
Actually, some external keyboard compatible with Android have numpad. And you also can try to enable on-screen keyboard by external one (should be turned off by default and this option isn't available for all vitrual keyboard but for example SwiftKey have it under Physical Keyboard settings) and then, if your vitrual keyboard have this key then use it there.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay with the new romance system or whatever is forbidding romance from going higher with the best friend, how do I get into a relationship with them now, just keep moving through their story?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I figured but I wanted to be sure to not miss anything, and I'd rather do it through the story, makes it more fun. Thanks!
Just to make it clear, disabling hearts don't make characters instantly datable. You still need to hit all the proper triggers for special NPC. In case of the best friend it is completion of the quad quest milkshake mystery or shower, hehe, mystery. Before it it's pretty platonic whatever you do.

It's just allows you to skip some extra steps after.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

tanx_killa

Nov 12, 2017
I have an odd request. would it be possible to add a player selfie image? I replaced the blurry generic ones with my own for when I send selfies, but now all females send the same exact image. I get its a selfish request, but I think it could be a fun way to get people more invested in their character.

Reactions: DixinYouthereturn

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi folks, what does the rival system actually do?

My MC already has a bunch of friends and best friends.

Now after class the game suggests that she can also get a rival. Until now I always refused because my MC is a sub and I don't want her to gain any assertiveness. Does this have to do anything with it? Does this affect the hatefuck inclinations? Or what happens if you have rivals?

Thank you so much in advance!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is there any plan to add more relationship status? Would be cool if we have "Sidepiece" status, where the NPC(s) know that the player is already in an exclusive relationship, yet they're okay as a secret lover.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
In order to catch the roommate masturbating, do you have to go through all the challenges from the roommates partner? Or can it pop up independently of all that?

Reactions: gds21

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
In order to catch the roommate masturbating, do you have to go through all the challenges from the roommates partner? Or can it pop up independently of all that?
I think it only triggers after a certain amount of days have passed.

Reactions: menatv
4.30 star(s) 98 Votes