LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Do the creators post in here? I really like this game, but I have a couple of issues:

I cannot, for the life of me, get to a forfeit situation in the arcade. They always insist on a punishment. Am I just really unlucky? Is it an RNG thing, or am I missing something?

I really dislike the yellow "you may no longer be in control" text and magic escape button still being there when I've opted to not be warned about any kind of less-than-completely-consensual encounters. It ruins the fantasy for me. Could we please get an option to not display those?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Guys, is there a way to guarantee that the professors/teachers aren't married? I know that there is a 'Married Professor' archetype, but the ones without the archetype are often still married.

And the ones who're single are often dominant for some reason.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a way to create my own world seed with my own specific preferences? Like by editing the HTML or something?

Edit: nevermind, figured it out

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
What's up with the message board message of that one person wanting to have sex every single day? Is that a new important NPC, and if so, how can we meet them?

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Guys, is there a way to guarantee that the professors/teachers aren't married? I know that there is a 'Married Professor' archetype, but the ones without the archetype are often still married.

And the ones who're single are often dominant for some reason.
With HTML editing, yes. Have to edit the "CourseOfTemptation.html", I recommend Notepad++. This has to be before starting a new game, search for "existingrelationshipchancemodifier". From what I see all teachers start with "1" meaning whatever the relationship chance is, teachers multiply it by 1 (So the result is unchanged). This probably means the chance for existing relationships is pretty high. If you want to force them to not have existing relationships, change it to "0" - then the chance is multiplied by 0, and results in 0. 0 is used for the "Loner", so that seems to be the intended way.

However, big caveat, this might make your save unusable whenever a new version comes out. It might not, but it might. Edit at your own risk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
May 16, 2022
This games in dire need of impregnation and birth control mechanics being added so that there's more risk to actually cumming inside besides a tiny relationship hit if they said to pull out. I want my PC rawdogging 5 different women, and then all of them wanting answers as to why so many girls i'm hanging out with are all sporting baby bumps at the same time. I want to be able to sabotage condoms that they offer me so that I can intentionally bust the condom anyway!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have question:
For NPC archetype and relationship goals can we change when we activate cheat mode. So have possible alter it, Nemesis = become a friend 3rd year.
Professor you hate be neutral person you like
BFF boy or girl have goal change something else.

Game save - cheerleader game she has boyfriend not sure if I want to keep playing it because keeps bringing up your cheating, and you shouldn't, yet boyfriend is polyamorous? Paxton bi character, I can't get him to do hang-outs anymore
Other is, cheerleaders are very naughty. They were suggesting no panties, I used a sex egg vibrator and no one noticed in practice days?
Cheerleader outfit upgrades more?

Game save - regular girl, no sport affiliations of any kind but working on her career + hobby. Paxton hangout still how many hang out before he is able to do actual date. Anyone?

Both are doing stuff I wouldn't normally do. Fuck professors. Gifting professors would have been better.
It bothers me that they can only do one load, one per day.
Who's the professor who in charge of green house?

Phone - store does have groceries?
Out of college town goods?
Pay college tuition on your phone?
Is there an upgrade where you can stay?
Anymore new items...shop by phone?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I have question:
For NPC archetype and relationship goals can we change when we activate cheat mode. So have possible alter it, Nemesis = become a friend 3rd year.
Professor you hate be neutral person you like
BFF boy or girl have goal change something else.

Game save - cheerleader game she has boyfriend not sure if I want to keep playing it because keeps bringing up your cheating, and you shouldn't, yet boyfriend is polyamorous? Paxton bi character, I can't get him to do hang-outs anymore
Other is, cheerleaders are very naughty. They were suggesting no panties, I used a sex egg vibrator and no one noticed in practice days?
Cheerleader outfit upgrades more?

Game save - regular girl, no sport affiliations of any kind but working on her career + hobby. Paxton hangout still how many hang out before he is able to do actual date. Anyone?

Both are doing stuff I wouldn't normally do. Fuck professors. Gifting professors would have been better.
It bothers me that they can only do one load, one per day.
Who's the professor who in charge of green house?

Phone - store does have groceries?
Out of college town goods?
Pay college tuition on your phone?
Is there an upgrade where you can stay?
Anymore new items...shop by phone?
The game doesn't seem to track toys with respect to them being visible by other people. You can wear a strap on, butt plug and a egg vibrator all at the same time and noone says a peep about any of them when they look under your skirt.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
With HTML editing, yes. Have to edit the "CourseOfTemptation.html", I recommend Notepad++. This has to be before starting a new game, search for "existingrelationshipchancemodifier". From what I see all teachers start with "1" meaning whatever the relationship chance is, teachers multiply it by 1 (So the result is unchanged). This probably means the chance for existing relationships is pretty high. If you want to force them to not have existing relationships, change it to "0" - then the chance is multiplied by 0, and results in 0. 0 is used for the "Loner", so that seems to be the intended way.

However, big caveat, this might make your save unusable whenever a new version comes out. It might not, but it might. Edit at your own risk.
Interesting

Btw, do you what the "professor reaction" variable does? Hot Professor, for example, has "professor reaction": ["Married Professor", "Intense Professor", "Disciplinarian Professor"]

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The game doesn't seem to track toys with respect to them being visible by other people. You can wear a strap on, butt plug and a egg vibrator all at the same time and noone says a peep about any of them when they look under your skirt.
To be fair with all the sexual things going down at the school this may not be that surprising.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
how to fuck with teachers? i have been flirting with them for a long time but nothing changes, no new dialogues, explain plz

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
how to fuck with teachers? i have been flirting with them for a long time but nothing changes, no new dialogues, explain plz
You have to offer to help out for a chance of sex options to pop up. This can take a awhile.
Also you can sometimes find them at the bar though I don't know if this can lead to sex.

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
0.5.3e is out on .

Description from Subscribestar:
As of today we're on version 0.5.3e, with a couple of bugfix patches out this week. Be sure to thank Drakon for many of the fixes you've seen! And, of course, we also have to thank the players who diligently report the issues they find. None of the issues have been major and reports have slowed down, so this version may be the one until the next content update.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I have not downloaded and see saw it got updated any game as much as this one. So to me its a good game.

But gimme some plot otherwise it loses its replayability.
For example, first to senior class interactions and being able to stay at school as employee.
Still you didn't ask me when you made this beauty.
I wish you success.

oh and a picture system of clothes for charas while you are at it .d

DeanoRay

Dec 11, 2020
Quick question: some NPCs constantly deny the player when you ask them on a date, even when their friendship and lust meters are full. Is there a way to convince them or are some genuinely impossible? I'm not talking special NPCs, as I know they're tied to quests and such. For example, there is one NPC who is in a relationship, but she has the Cheater inclination. Even with friendship and lust bars full, she "doesn't see you that way". Am I just dumb or are some not able to be dated?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You have to offer to help out for a chance of sex options to pop up. This can take a awhile.
Also you can sometimes find them at the bar though I don't know if this can lead to sex.
Make sure their Lust meters are >50%, and reroll with '*' key until you get their sex scenes. For those without a numpad set, use your built-in digital keyboard, then activate the numpad set. 'Shift + *' doesn't work, only '*'.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Quick question: some NPCs constantly deny the player when you ask them on a date, even when their friendship and lust meters are full. Is there a way to convince them or are some genuinely impossible? I'm not talking special NPCs, as I know they're tied to quests and such. For example, there is one NPC who is in a relationship, but she has the Cheater inclination. Even with friendship and lust bars full, she "doesn't see you that way". Am I just dumb or are some not able to be dated?
This is just a guess on my part but just like you can select turn ons and offs at the start it's likely that npc's have them as well and your traits maybe their turn offs.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I have not downloaded and see saw it got updated any game as much as this one. So to me its a good game.

But gimme some plot otherwise it loses its replayability.
For example, first to senior class interactions and being able to stay at school as employee.
Still you didn't ask me when you made this beauty.
I wish you success.

oh and a picture system of clothes for charas while you are at it .d
You should check out their but advancing through grades and graduating is on their road map.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obsessively
4.30 star(s) 98 Votes