domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Interesting

Btw, do you what the "professor reaction" variable does? Hot Professor, for example, has "professor reaction": ["Married Professor", "Intense Professor", "Disciplinarian Professor"]
Not sure but I'd assume it's the reaction they give the first time you have done enough flirting (either go through with it, get accused of trying to tempt them, or you strip and they act shocked and tell you to put your clothes back on)

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
So, I read special world seeds and see Forceful thing. What does Forceful trait does on an NPC? I don't think I have ever encountered a single forceful NPC in the game before. Could someone explain that Forceful trait to me?

Also, voyeur trait on NPC. What's special about NPC with Voyeur trait?

Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
Hey all,

Anyone knows if you can make the Classroom Harasser submissive? (Or if it will be possible in a future update?)

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hey all,

Anyone knows if you can make the Classroom Harasser submissive? (Or if it will be possible in a future update?)
You can. Keep visiting her at the art building and report her to the teachers. Her event will trigger and you'll know what to do.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I generally like this game and it reminds me of college in some ways. But there are a couple things I kinda think are a bit strange.

Sometimes when you are travelling across campus, some rando says "On your left!" or "On your right!". Don't think that has ever happened to me whenever I was walking across campus. And the other is the option to trip or someone else trying to trip you and make you fall. That also has never happened to me. More like something in grade school or even jr. high school. Just a bit weird that in a game where you are in college this would take place. But maybe that's just me.

But otherwise I really enjoy playing it. Like the continued updates and look forward to more options to explore as the game comes along.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I generally like this game and it reminds me of college in some ways. But there are a couple things I kinda think are a bit strange.

Sometimes when you are travelling across campus, some rando says "On your left!" or "On your right!". Don't think that has ever happened to me whenever I was walking across campus. And the other is the option to trip or someone else trying to trip you and make you fall. That also has never happened to me. More like something in grade school or even jr. high school. Just a bit weird that in a game where you are in college this would take place. But maybe that's just me.

But otherwise I really enjoy playing it. Like the continued updates and look forward to more options to explore as the game comes along.
The "on your left" bit is a student rushing to class and trying not to crash into you. I've had/done something like this so it's believable.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
So, I read special world seeds and see Forceful thing. What does Forceful trait does on an NPC? I don't think I have ever encountered a single forceful NPC in the game before. Could someone explain that Forceful trait to me?

Also, voyeur trait on NPC. What's special about NPC with Voyeur trait?
Forceful ignores your requests, if you agree to sex you get sex but on their terms.

Not sure about voyeur, npcs don't really do anything voyeur-y as far as ive experienced

Reactions: crowfield

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023

It's bikers telling you which side they are overtaking you. It should follow in the narration that they will passing you and e.g. wave at you if you are friends or maybe bump into you increasing your pain level.

Reactions: domacleod

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
Forceful ignores your requests, if you agree to sex you get sex but on their terms.

Not sure about voyeur, npcs don't really do anything voyeur-y as far as ive experienced
What's the difference between Forceful and Dominant then?

Do you also happen to know how to increase hate and lust for hatefuck relationship and decrease control for bully relationship?

Last edited:

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Can you prevent your best friend from drinking the "milkshake" when entering the party for the first time?

ohcanada135

May 8, 2017
I really like this game, and have a few ideas I think could make it even better.

1) Riskier sex and protection. Convincing a person to raw dog it the first time you meet her should be harder than if you have a condom. If you do, a risk of pregnancy would be hot.
2) There are constant flavor events about you seeing two people going at it in the middle of campus, so if we could convince a partner with high lust or romance to sneak off right then in public it would be fun.
3) In the football player storyline there should be more of an impact for cucking the quarterback. The free use cheerleader thing is fun, but why is the QB ok with me openly fucking his girl in front of everyone?
4) Some sort of drama club. We can already take acting classes, let us strut our stuff upon the stage! Plus, there is literally nobody hornier than drama students.
5) Lastly, more stuff to do off campus! How about adding things like hiking trails, a museum, or a beach nearby? Things that can get you away from school and out and about. You can improve your traits by visiting, or go out there with a date!

Let me know what everyone thinks, or if they have anything else they want to see!

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I really like this game, and have a few ideas I think could make it even better.

1) Riskier sex and protection. Convincing a person to raw dog it the first time you meet her should be harder than if you have a condom. If you do, a risk of pregnancy would be hot.
2) There are constant flavor events about you seeing two people going at it in the middle of campus, so if we could convince a partner with high lust or romance to sneak off right then in public it would be fun.
3) In the football player storyline there should be more of an impact for cucking the quarterback. The free use cheerleader thing is fun, but why is the QB ok with me openly fucking his girl in front of everyone?
4) Some sort of drama club. We can already take acting classes, let us strut our stuff upon the stage! Plus, there is literally nobody hornier than drama students.
5) Lastly, more stuff to do off campus! How about adding things like hiking trails, a museum, or a beach nearby? Things that can get you away from school and out and about. You can improve your traits by visiting, or go out there with a date!

Let me know what everyone thinks, or if they have anything else they want to see!
1 and 5 are on the and 4 kind of is as each class section will get their own story line.

Reactions: UncleEd001sex

L1L ST4BB13S

Nov 3, 2020
missing pregnancy tag, but it has limited pregnancy/impregnation content already and it is further planned in the road map

Liadriin

Apr 10, 2021
Am I crazy? I can't seem to have the football team win a single game since I have joined it. Savescumming ect always results in a loss and my stats are pretty much maxxed. is it just a borked savefile? or can we never win?

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes