domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
What's the difference between Forceful and Dominant then?

Do you also happen to know how to increase hate and lust for hatefuck relationship and decrease control for bully relationship?
Increasing/decreasing friendship, lust, control can be done with the cheat options (options, enable cheats, then you open the profile of the person you want to edit and the buttons for increasing/decreasing are there. dominance only shows up when it's relevant though)

As for the difference, as I said, forceful does not care about consent. Being dominant does not mean you don't care about consent by default. Being dominant means you like to be in charge / on top, but by default doms require consent. A person can be both a dom and forceful though. Forceful is "I don't want to give you a blowjob" "I don't care, suck my dick". Dominant is "You won't cum before I let you". It's nuance.

Here's how it's put by the game:

"Forceful":

description: "They don't like the word \"No.\"",
inclinations:
"Sadist" Inflicting pain is very arousing. (Gain extra Arousal from increasing lover’s Pain.)
"Breaker" Knowing you've dug deep into someone's psyche turns you on. (Gain extra Arousal from increasing lover’s Humiliation.)
"Taker" You love turning a no into a yes. (Gain extra Satisfaction during dubiously consensual acts you initiated.)

"Dominant":

description: "They prefer to be dominant in the sheets.",
inclinations:
"Dominant" You need to feel dominant. (Dominant acts further increase Satisfaction bar, but non-dominant acts have less effect.)
"Dominant Vibe" You've got a certain aura that makes people want to submit. (lovers tend to naturally act more submissive than they might otherwise.)
"Switch" Whether top or bottom, you just enjoy kink. (Gain slightly more arousal from both dominant and submissive acts.)
"Sadist" Inflicting pain is very arousing. (Gain extra Arousal from increasing lover’s Pain.)
"Breaker" Knowing you've dug deep into someone's psyche turns you on. (Gain extra Arousal from increasing lover’s Humiliation.)
"Findom" Tempt people into paying you for sex. You're not a whore, you're empowered! (Gain extra Satisfaction from receiving money for dominant sex.)

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Can you prevent your best friend from drinking the "milkshake" when entering the party for the first time?
No, at that point you do not know what the milkshake is, and unfortunately people have free will.

Am I crazy? I can't seem to have the football team win a single game since I have joined it. Savescumming ect always results in a loss and my stats are pretty much maxxed. is it just a borked savefile? or can we never win?
Athleticism needs to be high for you to make a difference in the sports you practice. It's a meter calculated based on a few different factors, you can see it in your character screen where you can see muscularity, plumpness etc. I've had games that were won when the bar was at like 15% somehow, and games lost at 60%. There are also some hidden variables that are given by getting certain events to trigger during practice.

checkvar: "$sport.started and $sport.rounds gte 3 and $football and !$football.starter and $football.proven and !$sport.playeringame",

Without you contributing anything to the match, the base stats for each school are used.
name: "Fighting Elks",
university: "Fitzcummings-Knueppel University",
longname: "FKU Fighting Elks",
ability: {football: 7, esports: 7, swimming: 7},
"Mongooses":
{
university: "Crestwood University",
longname: "Crestwood Mongooses",
ability: {football: 4, esports: 6, swimming: 5},
"Thunderhawks":
{
university: "Silverdale College",
longname: "Silverdale Thunderhawks",
ability: {football: 9, esports: 5, swimming: 8},

Etc. - so some schools are better at football, some are better at esports, etc. Against football 9, you'd have to contribute 3 to the skill check. I'm not sure what exactly would contribute to that, but as I said above, the game checks for certain variables that are granted during practice.

You might lose a few games before you get the variables, depending on what school you're up against. Just keep attending practice. I've also noticed an increase in progress by doing cardio a lot while I had swimming and was already maxed - the game keeps track of how many times you did cardio and weightlifting, so they may influence athleticism without explicitly saying so.

is there a possibility that we can cum multiple times when we fuck someone?
Player can, if you have multiple kinks and they're all met constantly, your arousal will go up faster than the npc's.
Alternatively if you successfully deny your partner orgasm, or if you just get oral sex and prevent the other person from getting off (i.e. they're not touching themselves)

Npcs can't cum multiple times, I've even tried editing the HTML rules for it. It's something related to the way "watersports" are implemented, even if they're disabled. Cumming once makes them "spent", which is one of the flags "watersports" checks for in order to trigger (if it's enabled).

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
So far only male PC can cum/climax more than once in single session. Female PC and NPCs can only climax once. When she did, the sex mini-game ends.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
So far only male PC can cum/climax more than once in single session. Female PC and NPCs can only climax once. When she did, the sex mini-game ends.
Female pc can also climax multiple times. Sex mini-game ends when both partners had at least one orgasm (so pc had at least 1 and npc had exactly 1). So if npc does not cum, female pc can cum multiple times.

The rule is disregarded if the NPC has a "selfish" tag - then it ends after npc orgasmed, it will not care whether pc has orgasmed.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Female pc can also climax multiple times. Sex mini-game ends when both partners had at least one orgasm (so pc had at least 1 and npc had exactly 1). So if npc does not cum, female pc can cum multiple times.

The rule is disregarded if the NPC has a "selfish" tag - then it ends after npc orgasmed, it will not care whether pc has orgasmed.
Since you are here I would like to bump my question from last week. Hope you don't mind:

Hi folks, what does the rival system actually do?

My MC already has a bunch of friends and best friends.

Now after class the game suggests that she can also get a rival. Until now I always refused because my MC is a sub and I don't want her to gain any assertiveness. Does this have to do anything with it? Does this affect the hatefuck inclinations? Or what happens if you have rivals?

Thank you so much in advance!

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Since you are here I would like to bump my question from last week. Hope you don't mind:
From what I can see there isn't any actual "thing" a rival is, it's just a type of character relationship, like friendship.

"// 'desired relationships' what the npc wants with the pc (can be friend, date, rival, fuckbuddy, hatefuck, indifferent)"

A few events call for people who have desired relationship "rival", "hatefuck" or "indifferent" with mc, like when your clothes are stolen they may be stolen by someone who is one of those.

It also affects how the person reacts to your mc. A friend may not call mc a slut even if the mc has a reputation as a slut, a rival will call mc a slut. A rival can't be flirted with (they always reply with "lol k" level of interest), can't be asked out, can't be hung out with, will dismiss pictures sent to with "so did you want this picture to be spread throughout the campus, or..?", etc.

Basically, it's just flavor. If you don't want your character to be a mary sue and want the experience to feel more like college/university, you should probably have a few rivals. People who you hate / hate you. It doesn't directly correlate to assertiveness.

Here's how the game defines relationships (it's pretty long but you can find the relationship type you want to know more about and it's fairly easy to understand)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
From what I can see there isn't any actual "thing" a rival is, it's just a type of character relationship, like friendship.

"// 'desired relationships' what the npc wants with the pc (can be friend, date, rival, fuckbuddy, hatefuck, indifferent)"

A few events call for people who have desired relationship "rival", "hatefuck" or "indifferent" with mc, like when your clothes are stolen they may be stolen by someone who is one of those.

It also affects how the person reacts to your mc. A friend may not call mc a slut even if the mc has a reputation as a slut, a rival will call mc a slut. A rival can't be flirted with (they always reply with "lol k" level of interest), can't be asked out, can't be hung out with, will dismiss pictures sent to with "so did you want this picture to be spread throughout the campus, or..?", etc.

Basically, it's just flavor. If you don't want your character to be a mary sue and want the experience to feel more like college/university, you should probably have a few rivals. People who you hate / hate you. It doesn't directly correlate to assertiveness.

Here's how the game defines relationships (it's pretty long but you can find the relationship type you want to know more about and it's fairly easy to understand)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for sharing your indept knowledge!

Cheers to you!

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing your indept knowledge!

Cheers to you!
I'm just reading the HTML code xD

Edit: And as an aside comment, after re-reading the relationship coding, it looks like you can never be soulmates with your initial best friend. That strikes me as a bit odd.

Edit2: Nevermind, it seems like initial best friend can be soulmate. It's either an exception to the soulmate's "allow special: false" or BFF doesn't count as Special

Last edited:

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
Where is the 'Wild Fantasies' store that has the tail plugs? And where do you buy pantyhose? Can't find either item in any shops.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Where is the 'Wild Fantasies' store that has the tail plugs? And where do you buy pantyhose? Can't find either item in any shops.
It looks like Wild Fantasies is a store that makes itself known to you by sending you an email offering you a sponsorship.

I can't tell exactly what the trigger is for it, but I presume it's streaming on college cams, given it sells buttplugs, and you'll have to "make it big" whatever that means. Here is the trigger for it:

checkvar: "$streaming and $streaming.xscreenname and setup.Streaming.popularity('CollegeCams') gte 500",

It looks like you have to be streaming, not sure what "xscreenname" is supposed to mean - it may require you to have the same name on both niche and collegecams, and then streaming popularity on collegecams should be at least "500", i presume that means 500 viewers.
Edit: I couldn't get it to trigger by just streaming on collegecams. I streamed on both collegecams and niche with the same name and had 671 popularity on collegecams, and the email randomly popped up after doing some extra tasks for various teachers (so a specific location doesn't seem to be required)

Pantyhose is from Pembleton Way (formalwear), Underwear section

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Wild Fantasies can also be randomly discovered in the dorm. You walk past an open door and see a package with a huge tentacle sex toy. Your character stares at it, wondering how that would fit into anyone. Then the girl who bought it notices you, calls you a pervert and closes the door.
I'm the pervert for wondering how she could fit the tentacle?!
Well it's true since I want one myself but she didn't have to be rude about it.

L1L ST4BB13S

Nov 3, 2020
I dont think the tag should be added until the content is properly implemented. That'll just attract fans when it's not ready yet.
it attracted me because it looks like DoL Degress of Lewdity and also has pregnancy content even if it's minimal it still exists enough that if you work towards it your gonna enjoy it just like everything else sure it can't be main focused but you can at least access it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
There is one big thing I want to included in future updates if the developer interested: Wealthy character origin.

You live in Bancroft Lane instead of Chicory Hall but your BFF still lives there though and you still free to visit him/her at evening. Your dorm already equipped with decent furniture such as decent bed, fridge, stoves, washing machines, desktop, computer, etc. Best part is you are completely alone in your fancy suite-like dorm without your annoying roommate. You have at least 5000 dollars in your pocket and you don't have to pay for your mother's rent. This is also good for players who wanted to focus on education and relationships without need to worry about your financial status. As results your character learn some non-education skills somewhat slower than middle-class counterparts such as cooking, gardening, video games, etc because your family not interested to see you doing some 'peasantry' activities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
There is one big thing I want to included in future updates if the developer interested: Wealthy character origin.

You live in Bancroft Lane instead of Chicory Hall but your BFF still lives there though and you still free to visit him/her at evening. Your dorm already equipped with decent furniture such as decent bed, fridge, stoves, washing machines, desktop, computer, etc. Best part is you are completely alone in your fancy suite-like dorm without your annoying roommate. You have at least 5000 dollars in your pocket and you don't have to pay for your mother's rent. This is also good for players who wanted to focus on education and relationships without need to worry about your financial status. As results your character learn some non-education skills somewhat slower than middle-class counterparts such as cooking, gardening, video games, etc because your family not interested to see you doing some 'peasantry' activities.
Interesting idea, but the problem is that the weekly payments are more or less what the core gameplay loop centers around: the steadily-growing need to make money to stay in school is supposed to drive you towards sexual situations; it'd basically just be a cheat start with some extra flavor. Not a bad idea, but I personally wouldn't expect anything like this in any official capacity.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
it attracted me because it looks like DoL Degress of Lewdity and also has pregnancy content even if it's minimal it still exists enough that if you work towards it your gonna enjoy it just like everything else sure it can't be main focused but you can at least access it
Is there even minimal pregnancy content? All I can find in the HTML relating to pregnant/pregnancy are the risky sex kink and the breeding kink. Of course there's no actual risk or breeding because there is no pregnancy.

That would defeat the purpose of a lot of things. Rent + food + getting stuff for yourself on the side are supposed to push you toward doing sexual things for money. 5000 dollars + already having everything means you never have to work a single day, as 5000 dollars is enough to buy food and you need nothing else. Dates can be had in free places like studying, just chill, and picnic. The roommate is there just to introduce the roommate's partner, who wants to sexually corrupt you - without the roommate you do not meet the roommate's partner. Without a communal shower, you don't get your underwear stolen. Without the roommate, you can stream all day and all night for money, making it unnecessary to engage with any other kind of content.

It's a life sim game, and not intended to be played that way. You could just use cheats to achieve pretty much the same minus the gamebreaking things (i.e. roommate's still around)

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I really dislike the yellow "you may no longer be in control" text and magic escape button still being there when I've opted to not be warned about any kind of less-than-completely-consensual encounters. It ruins the fantasy for me. Could we please get an option to not display those?
It's literally the first thing when you hit options. Set it to 'No Warning'.
The escape button has to be there because the game is on patreon. :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes