LTD

Jul 30, 2017
It's literally the first thing when you hit options. Set it to 'No Warning'.
The escape button has to be there because the game is on patreon. :rolleyes:
That's my whole point, I have it set to "no warning." I double checked, even.

I still get that yellow text.

And Patreon sucks. But couldn't we still get the option to remove that button? Then it'd still fall within Patreon's rules.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a way to set up the world seed so that basically everyone doesn't like fat/weak body types?
Wanted to do an ugly to hot type character but nobody seems to actually care about how you look unless you hit on their random dislikes.

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
Is there a way to set up the world seed so that basically everyone doesn't like fat/weak body types?
Wanted to do an ugly to hot type character but nobody seems to actually care about how you look unless you hit on their random dislikes.
Nope. All worldgen seeds appear to do from the code is force/remove inclinations from people. Fatphobia isn't an inclination so no luck there.

There's bits in the code which appear to be setting NPC tunons and turnoffs but modifying it would affect every world you generate so it wouldn't be like a seed. And that's assuming it even can be modified in that way. I mean it's HTML so presumably you could code something but I'm only guessing.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Nope. All worldgen seeds appear to do from the code is force/remove inclinations from people. Fatphobia isn't an inclination so no luck there.

There's bits in the code which appear to be setting NPC tunons and turnoffs but modifying it would affect every world you generate so it wouldn't be like a seed. And that's assuming it even can be modified in that way. I mean it's HTML so presumably you could code something but I'm only guessing.
There's currently no function to add new turnons/turnoffs, only initial setup like you saw.

Seeds work with the "addinclinations" function which is specifically set up to add inclinations. If you know HTML, specifically Sugarcube/Twine coding, you should be able to create a function that is "addturnon" or "addturnoff" and use it in the seeds. If you also add a "removeturnon" and "removeturnoff" function, you can also have it make sure none of the npcs have the turnons/turnoffs you don't want (as addinclination doesn't actually set all npcs' inclinations to the list, but adds certain inclinations that are always present in addition to their randomly generated ones, i presume that would also work similarly with adding turnons and turnoffs - it would only add to the list in addition to the rng, unless you also have a remove function to remove specific ones)

Needless to say, that can break your save (there are certain characters who need to be attracted to the player at all times, and characters who need to be not attracted to the player at all times, so that may literally break the game) and would probably need re-doing after each new version comes out in order to ensure the game works properly.

It's probably a good feature to suggest to the creator though. You can already edit the types of personalities everyone has, editing their turnons/turnoffs is just a step forward.

It's unlikely it would be doable for special characters though, as special characters have to have a specific type of relationship to the player character. So the classroom admirer would never be turned off by your appearance for example. Should be fine for randomly generated npcs though.

Jul 30, 2022
No, at that point you do not know what the milkshake is, and unfortunately people have free will.

Athleticism needs to be high for you to make a difference in the sports you practice. It's a meter calculated based on a few different factors, you can see it in your character screen where you can see muscularity, plumpness etc. I've had games that were won when the bar was at like 15% somehow, and games lost at 60%. There are also some hidden variables that are given by getting certain events to trigger during practice.

checkvar: "$sport.started and $sport.rounds gte 3 and $football and !$football.starter and $football.proven and !$sport.playeringame",

Without you contributing anything to the match, the base stats for each school are used.
name: "Fighting Elks",
university: "Fitzcummings-Knueppel University",
longname: "FKU Fighting Elks",
ability: {football: 7, esports: 7, swimming: 7},
"Mongooses":
{
university: "Crestwood University",
longname: "Crestwood Mongooses",
ability: {football: 4, esports: 6, swimming: 5},
"Thunderhawks":
{
university: "Silverdale College",
longname: "Silverdale Thunderhawks",
ability: {football: 9, esports: 5, swimming: 8},

Etc. - so some schools are better at football, some are better at esports, etc. Against football 9, you'd have to contribute 3 to the skill check. I'm not sure what exactly would contribute to that, but as I said above, the game checks for certain variables that are granted during practice.

You might lose a few games before you get the variables, depending on what school you're up against. Just keep attending practice. I've also noticed an increase in progress by doing cardio a lot while I had swimming and was already maxed - the game keeps track of how many times you did cardio and weightlifting, so they may influence athleticism without explicitly saying so.

Player can, if you have multiple kinks and they're all met constantly, your arousal will go up faster than the npc's.
Alternatively if you successfully deny your partner orgasm, or if you just get oral sex and prevent the other person from getting off (i.e. they're not touching themselves)

Npcs can't cum multiple times, I've even tried editing the HTML rules for it. It's something related to the way "watersports" are implemented, even if they're disabled. Cumming once makes them "spent", which is one of the flags "watersports" checks for in order to trigger (if it's enabled).
Npcs can cum multiple times. But based on first come first serve. Not disagreeing with the post at all. During the session if the npc cum first and you haven’t, the session stays until you do or they throw you off which happens if they give off dominant vibe.

Reactions: Kionatria

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Is there even minimal pregnancy content? All I can find in the HTML relating to pregnant/pregnancy are the risky sex kink and the breeding kink. Of course there's no actual risk or breeding because there is no pregnancy.
No, there is no pregnancy content yet. However, the dev does have pregnancy content in mind, just not anytime soon. My only gripe about that is that you cannot be both a mother and a father, only one or the other.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I honestly don't even understand how pregnancy content would fit into the game. It's not like Lilith's Throne for example, where your kids magically age up so you can... interact with them.

But I think it's a long way off, we are still stuck in a groundhog day scenario, so for pregnancy content to be added, I think the dev would need to implement real time flow. Which I'm conflicted about a bit, I don't want to have only so many years before you graduate. Sometimes, super long running playthroughs can be fun.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Npcs can cum multiple times. But based on first come first serve. Not disagreeing with the post at all. During the session if the npc cum first and you haven’t, the session stays until you do or they throw you off which happens if they give off dominant vibe.
What do you mean? Penis-haver npcs are literally set to "spent" after cumming once, at which point they are not able to cum no matter how much you advance the scene. I think it's meant to allow them to engage in watersports based on the flags in the HTML, but I'm neither interested nor curious enough to give that a shot.

If you're referring to vagina-haver npcs, yes, they can squirt multiple times.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I honestly don't even understand how pregnancy content would fit into the game. It's not like Lilith's Throne for example, where your kids magically age up so you can... interact with them.

But I think it's a long way off, we are still stuck in a groundhog day scenario, so for pregnancy content to be added, I think the dev would need to implement real time flow. Which I'm conflicted about a bit, I don't want to have only so many years before you graduate. Sometimes, super long running playthroughs can be fun.
Pregnancy content doesn't mean interacting with fully grown children. That is one type of pregnancy content, sure, it is present in lilith's throne, yes, but that is not the only type of pregnancy content. Getting pregnant is pregnancy content. Anything else attached to it is irrelevant. The character may never even give birth, just be pregnant, and that is still pregnancy content.

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
Interesting idea, but the problem is that the weekly payments are more or less what the core gameplay loop centers around: the steadily-growing need to make money to stay in school is supposed to drive you towards sexual situations; it'd basically just be a cheat start with some extra flavor. Not a bad idea, but I personally wouldn't expect anything like this in any official capacity.
Is this true? What you're describing sounds more like Degrees of Lewdity. Not once in this game have I felt the need to do anything sexual in order to make ends meet; QuickieBurger makes plenty of money, and it's easy to keep your grades good to get the discount.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Does the Awkward Employee at the Quickieburger have any other content, other than convincing him to accept the strike action?

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Is this true? What you're describing sounds more like Degrees of Lewdity. Not once in this game have I felt the need to do anything sexual in order to make ends meet; QuickieBurger makes plenty of money, and it's easy to keep your grades good to get the discount.
Not entirely, DoL is more difficult by design, and absolutely forces the player to engage in sexual activities.

CoT has adjustable difficulty (check options) and never forces the player into sexual activities, only encourages it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's all just if you want more difficulty. CoT is not set up to be stubbornly difficult to play. You don't get 1 pepper spray that doesn't always work and then are obligated to engage in a rape scene. You get a button that lets you avoid the situation entirely, with infinite uses.
You can play the way you want. To the point where you can customize other npcs' personalities.

Just have fun the way you like.

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
Not entirely, DoL is more difficult by design, and absolutely forces the player to engage in sexual activities.

CoT has adjustable difficulty (check options) and never forces the player into sexual activities, only encourages it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's all just if you want more difficulty. CoT is not set up to be stubbornly difficult to play. You don't get 1 pepper spray that doesn't always work and then are obligated to engage in a rape scene. You get a button that lets you avoid the situation entirely, with infinite uses.
You can play the way you want. To the point where you can customize other npcs' personalities.

Just have fun the way you like.
Hmm, maybe I'll have to try out playing like that. In both DoL and this game, I do like roleplaying a chaste guy who needs to do lewd stuff to survive, but on the default settings in this game, that's never really going to happen. Maybe I'll try setting all the sliders for this to the hardest setting, thanks for the suggestion!
(P.S. — If anyone knows of any other games that allow you to roleplay that, please let me know!)

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to get the classroom harraser to spawn? Never triggered the event nor do i know the requirements.

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes