Unreal Engine Abandoned COVID-69 [Showcase] [E.J. Studio]

Jul 28, 2020
COVID-69 ? Oh this should be the newly mutated version that surfaced in the UK. Make sure to wear your mask and play from a safe distance. Remember to get chipp- i mean vaccinated as well. I will now proceed to play this game and to flatten my huge curve.

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
'The action takes place in a dark and dirty world after a virus outbreak, full of drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, soldiers and liars. ' So, it's not a fictional world, it's earth! :cool:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Man, people really do chug out games to capitalize on headlines. Jfc. Gonna have to see where this goes tbh. Lol

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Well I didn't fuckiing die.....from AID'S or the new COVI9D strain and as usual...Don't play while off your head, however it seems like fun....Have to sober up....Lot's of Potential is there,What my ex said

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
I mean looks god but 7 gigs for this one...even other games size less and seems kinda more complete than this one...still, way to go!

• Red Heart
Reactions: E.J. Studio

Smelly Virgin

Jun 24, 2018
No not really, this game does not sexualize the disease itself. For that the author would need to put the disease as a character but i get what you meant.
Alt account here, I only looked at the title and not the game itself before posting that comment.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
If we Fuck faster than the Virus spreads we still have a Chance i suppose :D