Unreal Engine Abandoned COVID-69 [Showcase] [E.J. Studio]

Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
I tried it and I personally feel this was too early of a release personally. But this could have potential who knows

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Please create a torrent file, thank you in advance.Downloading at a speed of 600 kb/s is not an option.(Eng)
Пожалуйста создайте торрент файл,заранее благодарю.Скачивать со скоростью 600кб/с не вариант.(Rus)
Im using a realdebrid account, you have 48 premium host paying 9 dol for 90 days. I using this for download with JD. Is not super fast, but enough.

Capture.JPG

A free option is to use megadownloader, but you need to do a few tricks when your downloads won't start. Is more slow, but free.

Capture2.JPG

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How long after the virus outbreak, I don't see any of the characters wearing masks so I find it hard to believe that they would be among the survivors.

That would be like saying the Antivaxers would thrive post SHTF.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Officer Bulkin, help i cant handle all these Zombie Clone instances, to massive Gangbang.
I hope you shooting better than you fuck ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I still lack ammo in this version. I like when the barrel from the rifle is red from constant work. ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I still lack ammo in this version. I like when the barrel from the rifle is red from constant work. ;)
not even sure this could happen in real life.

well, it's a game anyay.

But for realism, this is zero XD, gaz tube or other pieces will probably broke and gun will start a fire before the barrel get red. (unless it's a freaking minigun, but even tho, good luck turning a minigun barrel red XD)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
on 3 reviews, only 1 is mentionning the actual disease situation.

the 2 others mention on their way the fact this game is far from being enougth to be published. And they got it right. This doesn't sound like a game, but like a simple quick backed project released wayyyyy too early. like something to be proud that you show you learned how to script unreal engine.

could call that a demo, but the lack of care make it more look like a leak of WIP project. kind of unreal engine simulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
There will be 3 basic characters in the game
Aunt, Brother and the player "himself"

Oh man I thought I will be playing as a guy, nice looking though

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone getting a white screen when starting ?
That's when it's not launching steamVR for god knows what reason...
I could not get the damn thing to run once, and got a warning over my review, because the review stated the game never worked once *shrugs*

Note to self: never mention in reviews that the game doesn't actually work to save people's time...