Others - Cow Clicker [v0.95] [MaybeMee]

1. 2.00 star(s)

OozeEnthusiast

Played Alpha 0.95

This is an idle game. The first unique thing it brings to the genre are a milk tank that caps the maximum amount of milk you can store and spend on upgrades which can only be upgraded by emptying the entire tank, expanding proportionally to the milk spent. The other unique thing is a busty cow girl who gives you milk when you click on her breasts. The girl's traits are randomly generated each time you start a farm, if you do play I recommend resetting until you get one you like.

I agree with most of what KL-001-A says in his review. This game is too slow and doesn't add anything to new to look at or optimize as you progress. The items you buy do not effect the cow girl and you cannot acquire new cow girls in a single run. The most that happens is you get to read new flavor text on buildings and upgrades, and a barn slowly gets built in the background. If this game's goal is to use idle game mechanics as a medium to make it's cow girl interactive or sell the fantasy of running a hucow farm, you're able to experience the extent of that in the first minute.

My standard for a good idle game is something that you can check in on every so often, make interesting decisions, and then leave for awhile before checking again to make new decisions. Normally lewd idle games make the mistake of demanding too much attention. This one has a better pacing for encouraging only checking in on the game rather than babysitting it, but there aren't any interesting decisions here to be made. Other than the milk tank mechanic, there's nothing you couldn't get from this as an idle game that you couldn't get from any other idle game. It also doesn't share as many statistics as I like, thought that's more subjective.

I would not recommend this game unless it is overhauled. It has good artwork to build on with a more visuals and mechanics, but without them it's a waste of time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

loofy44

good game I love clickers so I loved this game and it has giant tits so of course its good, at first its slow but its doesnt get faster all clickers/idle games are like that...................................................................................
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Right now, it's a very basic clicker, but the only difference is that there's a busty cowgirl in the middle of the screen instead of a cookie or a factory or whatever.
    There's... not really a whole lot here to talk about; you can't customize the cowgirl without subscribing to the dev's ABDL-fetish Patreon, and her breasts don't change size at all like you'd probably expect.

If it was up to me, she'd start off with A-cup or B-cup breasts, and would go up a cup size every time you buy a new milking tool, or each tool would increase her breast size cap, but her actual size would be based on how long it's been since you've manually milked her or something.
    As the game stands right now, it's a lot of waiting, plus a couple clicks here and there (clicking is really weak compared to idling, and *I* click at 17-ish clicks per second, but I don't bother here, it's not worth it, even after the percentage upgrades and so-on.)

===

UPDATE: Made it to the second page of "buildings" and watched as the scaling started to drop off pretty badly.
    I got bored, cheated in the game and watched as my suspicions were confirmed true: the scaling falls off quickly, painfully. The game's numbers start to have some serious balance problems right before you get to the second page, and it only gets worse from there.
    ...and yes, despite cheating, clicking never really takes off at all, it's always far weaker than just letting the game run by itself in the background while you do something else, but even then you're just waiting to advance further up the nearly-endless staircase of upgrades that just increase numbers by fractions of percentages.

TL;DR: if you like clickers, you'll hate this game in a few hours because clicking becomes useless quickly.
    If you like idlers, you'll quit it and forget it after a couple days because there are better games you can let idle in the background.
    If you like cowgirls, you'll get bored after an hour because there's only one girl and she doesn't change at all.
    If you like ABDL/diapers, you'll hate it immediately because it's 100% paywalled.
    If you hate ABDL/diapers, you'll get mad at the fact you have to sub to the dev's diaper Patreon to get the complete version of the game.

Lowering my review to 2 stars for now, though I hope the game progresses further down the line and becomes a solid game, I love clickers and idle games, so having a lewd one is always really cool.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

fuzzbuddy

The game is simple and drops off after a while like all clicker games do, but I enjoyed this one. The art is nice and watching the cowgirl get more and more turned on when being clicked on was a hot progression.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

A clean UI paired with a good looking girl and simple but nonetheless fun gameplay. I'd love to see Upgrades have visual effects in future updates as well as customization or multiple cowgirls. I think that this game has some great potential to become a great clicker that covers a somewhat nieche fetish.