[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Coxville Visual Novel-Primarily MILF/Mature Focused with Jenny Summers as the main FMC-Looking for artists!

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone, I'd like to make a Coxville Visual Novel preferably with 2-D art but if the 3-D art is your forte, I wouldn't mind working with them. But the 3-D renders would have to actively catch the PIT' s style as best as possible.

I can also draw competently, so I'd be happy to help with backgrounds and what not.

Here is a sample of the story if you're interested for a taste:

(This is a the part of the story concerning Ivanna Swallows, the head nurse of Coxville Highschool)

Here's my own drawing of Jenny Summers if you want to know the degree of my drawing ability. Not too great in my honest opinion.

The novel would initially be unpaid of course as I'm taking someone else's character and creating a story around it. If the VN picks up, I build a patreon and only fund the artist. I don't really care about taking proceeding from it.

**************************************************************************************************************************

If you're unfamiliar with the work of the PIT/Stormbringer or even unaware of what I'm talking about when I say "Coxville", this is the explanation.

Two Hot Blondes was a comic created by the PIT/Stormbringer and is probably considered one of the most legendary pieces of erotica of all time. The story centers around a milf, Jenny Summers and her daughter falling for black men. The dialogue is simply amazing and the art is on par ass well. I hope to match Stormbringer writing style-but also kick it up a notch as well. You should check out "Two Hot Blondes" and "Two Hot Blondes Hunt for Big Black Cock" online and read them yourself. "Coxville" is the country where the woman reside, and where an overall larger story takes place.

Stormbringer has also expanded the Coxville story on his blog site and literotica, and has officially ended the series, but the world he created is still too damn ripe with potential. I've also so far created a 200 Page VN script concerning the the slut's of Coxville, which include Jenny Summers as the main character-but also her fellow colleague sluts.

I've written the story in such a way where you don't HAVE to have read the comics to enjoy as I explain all the plot devices through out the story. But the story itself is "technically" a sequel to the the Two Hot Blonde's Comics and Stomrbringer's literotica series-but prior reading of those work are absolutely not necessary as I even retcon some minor plot events.

If any of you are interested at working with me and have a passion for these comics as I do, please don't hesitate to message me! Jenny Summers is probably one of the most enamoring mature/milf character in all of erotica, and writing her in this story has been so enjoyable. Writing out the sexy lifestyle that her fellow slut colleagues embarks was also enjoyable. I very much want to expose more people to work of the PIT/Stormbringer as both parties have ceased to make Coxville Content.

In any case make sure to comment under this thread or direct message me :)

Last edited:

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Updated the initial post. Yes it will initially be unpaid at first, but if the VN pick up, I'll divert all possible funds only to the artist. I won't take any of the proceedings. I just really want my story to get out there with decent art :)

javgrool

Jan 14, 2021
Updated the initial post. Yes it will initially be unpaid at first, but if the VN pick up, I'll divert all possible funds only to the artist. I won't take any of the proceedings. I just really want my story to get out there with decent art :)
Gotta pay artist. Can't pay them with exposure.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Totally understand that. I was naïve when I made the post. I actually ended up learning how to draw myself and have my own visual novel out right now (Nutville Paradox). Currently up to Chapter 3, working on Chapter 4 right now.

You can look for it here: