2D AI 3D-Mixed craftingdreams - Webtoons & AI Art

Mar 30, 2024
It is good sample of skill level difference. Craftingdreams create first interesting AI pictures, when forum is full of crap like this one.
Craftingdreams is there any chance for next story?

Thanks for the compliment and yes, I'm working on a brand new story right now that I think you'll love. ;)

I should have it done by end of the week. It's taking a lot of time to get the images the way I want and I'm having to learn new tools and techniques. My goal is to set the new standard for what AI can do with my work, but that comes at the cost of time, unfortunately.

Reactions: jolann
Mar 30, 2024
Very nice, I wonder how do you make AI generate the same face on different pictures.
The most complex and time/computer consuming way is to train your own Lora. You can then use that Lora on any generation to encourage the AI to use the face you trained.

I use the quicker method most of the time, which is to bring a picture of your character into InstantID and then generate different angles of the character’s face with pose images.

The major downside to this is that you only have a face to start with, so you have to meticulously create the body/pose step by step.

Mar 30, 2024
Hey all,

I just wanted to post an update on the upcoming new story. It's taking a huge amount of time to get everything just right, but it'll be worth it.

In the meantime, I'll share a "just for fun" piece that I put together over the past few days to test some limits of the tools I'm using.

Watch out the next time you're camping. A mother Yeti's sexual thirst can be insatiable during mating season and human males are easy targets. ;)

Last edited: