Daz Crash

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Hi.
Anyone that could help ?
I was loading older figure and got this then the same scene the figure was in and same.
I also loaded something else and it was okay.
After that I updated my nvidia g. card driver and nothing.

Daz 4.16 I think.

If someome can help.... thank you.

Im going to restart pc.

1720452064010.png
1720452101221.png
1720452113592.png
1720452127616.png

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Edit if you know what things you used on the character (e.g. clothing , hairstyle, model, morphs etc) try loading them one by one to see if any give these issues. Then try and reinstall the offending package.

General steps:
Rebooting
Rebooting with 30sec power unplugged (yes that can matter).
Update drivers that are easy
Reinstall Daz (just the program)
Remove GPU-drivers with DDU & Install Nvidia Studio Drivers
Reinstall Daz + libraries (this may cause issues if you ever moved your library folder.)
Update all drivers including motherboard (this is last since updating your motherboard drivers can brick your PC though it has solved issues for me in the past like a near bricked PC.)

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Edit if you know what things you used on the character (e.g. clothing , hairstyle, model, morphs etc) try loading them one by one to see if any give these issues. Then try and reinstall the offending package.

General steps:
Rebooting
Rebooting with 30sec power unplugged (yes that can matter).
Update drivers that are easy
Reinstall Daz (just the program)
Remove GPU-drivers with DDU & Install Nvidia Studio Drivers
Reinstall Daz + libraries (this may cause issues if you ever moved your library folder.)
Update all drivers including motherboard (this is last since updating your motherboard drivers can brick your PC though it has solved issues for me in the past like a near bricked PC.)
Thanks I did before some easier done steps you already said but nothing.
But then I said to myself that it might be something in the scene and it actually was something in the scene. It was a character so I just reinstal the assets and replaced it and I loaded it just okay :).

*I tried loading character just a barebone one and it crashed and when I replaced reinstal asset it works and character did loaded.

Thanks anyway. I really appreciate your help.

Reactions: GNVE