Others Completed Crawlco Block Knockers [Final] [Cosmi Kankei]

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
header.jpg

Overview:
Box-Bopping Revolution!

It’s a normal day for a new worker at the Crawlco Warehouse, but as he pulls and kicks the blocks into position for shipment, images of women begin to appear before him! Are they real or illusion? What’s causing them? And what’s inside those boxes, anyway?
Crawlco Block Knockers is made in the style of sleazy “reveal the image” Japanese arcade games, with new mechanics and satisfying gameplay. Reveal the image by Pulling or Kicking blocks into matching positions, or Crush enemies with them for rapid clears and score boosts.. Just be careful not to get blocked in yourself!
Thread Updated: 2019-10-25
Release Date: 2019-09-26
Developer: Cosmi Kankei - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot3.jpg 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Following the "enjoy" step, please consider paying for it (it is not freeware). I spent a lot of time making this game so please support it if you'd like to see more.
Yeah keeping in mind that a lot of H games on steam are absolute garbo I do purchase the decent ones when I get the chance so if I like it I'll make sure to buy it!
armin.png

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
game bug at tutorial or some thing... can't pass the last one I think the block not move...by z

wondergames

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
I had a lot of fun trying to pull through this game. Very refreshing!
Noticed that you don't have Patreon page. Why not?

cosmikankei

Oct 25, 2019
Obsidion69, Yep, that whole era of weird adult arcade games is something I'm very fond of. :)

pasunna, on the final tutorial screen, blocks will only clear when they're against the outer wall of the stage, and matched by color in a set of three. Let me know if it's not working.

wondergames, Thanks, glad you liked it. I know the Patreon model is working for some, but I don't feel comfortable with it right now, I'd really feel like I wasted my backers' support if I couldn't complete a project, at least if games were the focus of the Patreon (that's what I would like it to be, anyway). If I had a sense that there was a lot of demand for it or if I had a project I thought was especially suited for it then I'd definitely reconsider.

Also killeraq28, I appreciate the suggestion. :) Maybe next game (heck, definitely next game..)

flamecid

Jul 10, 2017
so it seems the data, options and dll files aren't what hold the save( i exctarcted to a new folder and reinstalled there but still had my save), if someone can work out where the save is i'll post that

flamecid

Jul 10, 2017
there we are found it, i included a text file saying where to paste the files