Unity - Completed - Crazy Lab.yrinth [v1.0] [Amusementpark7]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Arkady

It's a pretty interesting idea to pervert this particular boardgame like that. The experiments and traps are conceptually well designed, which could make for a great game, if and only if it had sufficiently good art.

Oh dear, the art. It looks as bad as you'd expect from the previews, which probably will be a deal breaker unless you're into grotesque body horror.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

_Something_

Well, the game in general not is bad at all, but only by the idea and the gameplay. Later the reasons of why 2 stars is for the art and other minor aspects.

Pros (described in a better way):
    • The type of game is one what I think what I never see it in this site, so thats something good (apart of be entertaining).
    • The gameplay inself is a little hard of undertand in the first moment, but later is easy of play and the traps and all that consider it fair.
    Counters:
    • In the part of the art I gonna say what, yeah, you guested: looks bad, without mention some desings of characters or monsters. But at least there are quantity, what later do hard to get a 100% in general (what in this case not is good at all based in the type of gameplay what we have and if you don't want repeat so many times, specially if you want get the 100% by yourself without download the gallery).
    • The music and sounds are (the half of they, I think?) uncanny, like the screams (mainly of the male :v ) and the music of the start what I consider it randon.

But yeah, if you want download it by the gameplay or concept and don't really care the counters what I mention, this game probably is gonna like it at least for some hours, like a casual game.
    But if there kinks in this game what don't like it (example: the "scat" what you can turn it off, but you are gonna see it anyway, and you have too the images what you can see starting the thread) and you really care for how looks the game visually, I think what is not you game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Boodstain

I've played some bad games, but fuck man this takes the cake for being a good game in concept but the worst way of execution I've ever seen.

The art is just unfinished the dev has said "I don't post unfinished games" but man if this is your "finished" product I'd love to see what your unfinished work looks like.

The sprites are just all awful, you lose your hair no matter what so that the dev didn't have to draw different variations of scenes, I wouldn't mind this if every scene wasn't written like a perverted fifth grader's essay, it presents you with terrible options with nothing beyond seeing a gray and completely unattractive character get fucked or fuck for 2 seconds before looping the animation.

The game makes 0 sense, like you put these rooms down to open and close passageways but there are no interesting rooms or interesting scenarios. There is about 2-3 good scenes with an attractive character and the rest are just "Oh you're getting impaled by a cock the size of a horse" or "You were eaten by a mimic after getting your ears blasted with the LOUDEST 2005 VINE SOUND EFFECT."

The game is fine in concept but man, this is the worst thing I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of terrible games both on and off this site. Please don't make another game like this, or if you have to keep it off this site unless you decide to learn how to draw or write.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

uneasy_speedy

Very unique game with a unique premise. I do want to encourage game makers to strive for this level of innovation and completion in their games, so my rating is quite high.

The art isn't fantastic, but I think its enough to evoke the imagination enough.

I will deduct though that its almost unacceptable that the game more or less asks you to engage with extremely graphic and disturbing content to win the game. There is no way to skip putting ants/rats in your pants outside of hoping the AI does it for you. And believe me when I tell you that is by far not the worst thing you can see. There is also no toggles for being flooded in a cumbath or sodomized by tentacles when you randomly pass them.

So yeah, in order to enjoy this game you have to like or at least be able to stomach fairly extreme content. The Monopoly and Cluedo games were much better about this. I'm sure this game maker will keep that in mind though for their next game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

procrastinator brad

never had a game remove my boner faster than this... the artwork is horrible to look at, the content filters didn't work, and despite having all of the settings but straight sex off, i still saw scat m/m and sex transition stuff. it has a variety of content, but so much of it is gross and unappealing i couldn't stand to play for more than an hour