5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
PS. there's no sex yet so unless you REALLY like rubbing women's bodies or cumming all over them maybe wait for the next version.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
Here ya go. There's not much of a difference between this and 0.9 though, you can oil specific parts of her body but that's barely noticeable and the little green seed thing to the right is supposed to wake her up now.
Thanks a lot man much appreciated. I forgot creambee usually finishes games around a 3rd or 2nd version so it would make sense that this one is still pretty bare boned. Still a nice start though.

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Here ya go. There's not much of a difference between this and 0.9 though, you can oil specific parts of her body but that's barely noticeable and the little green seed thing to the right is supposed to wake her up now.
Thanks, man. It sucks that you can't actually fuck her yet, though.

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
summer dreaming straight up isn't available for download... not even for patrons. if you want to play it you'll have to pay, it's only on itchio

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
what app for play this swf?
swf umichan game can be played but this can not, wonder why..
i got flash installed ofcourse.
i remember downloading flash offline application in the past but i cant remember again.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
what app for play this swf?
swf umichan game can be played but this can not, wonder why..
i got flash installed ofcourse.
i remember downloading flash offline application in the past but i cant remember again.
SWF Opener for playing this.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
ugh why i need to install creative cloud and then adobe something..
because without that i cant open swf opener it said missing something.
the hell.. few years back didn complicated as this.. when i play kooonsoft game. (swf game)

edit : fuck it. i install old version, oldstyle still working..

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
so am i not the only one that wishes for a auto rub for you and her for the next version for the sunshine gal

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Is there any working apk of those game?

Princess Pipe Train, Samus Space Beach, Titan Train and Zelda after party .

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
does anyone know when the next update on SSG will be? Cream posted some sort of update on the 21rst but its behind patreon pay wall.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes