Create NSFW

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
Hello to all. I come to you for a specific reason. Manga and anime are everything to me, I've always been looking for a way forward but nothing has ever piqued my interest, whatever profession I've been in so far.

I tell myself that it would be ideal to be able to work with manga or 3D characters because that's all that interests me, however I don't know where to start.

I would very much like to learn how to make something even small MMD but I tried and couldn't. I also tried modeling but didn't do much I am attaching pictures of what I did.

So I would like to know? Are there any tutorials on how to handle a character? know how to properly manage the textures and armatures of the characters?

Unfortunately, I only found fairly complex tutorials that only concern modeling, but I couldn't find anything that could help me do NSFW :unsure:.

Here is what I have already done even if it is not much,I use blender as you will have noticed.

Thank you in advance for your answers, hope not to disturb anyone.

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
Your work in blender seems pretty good.
Unfortunately, I only found fairly complex tutorials that only concern modeling, but I couldn't find anything that could help me do NSFW :unsure:.
I'm guessing you want to model anime characters with genitalias?
I would do it one thing at a time. Forget about armatures and textures for now and just try to model an anime character first (should not be hard to find a tutorial on youtube). About the genitalia, I'm not sure you will find tutorials about it. You can use daz genitalia models or rip meshes from illusion games to use as reference and try to figure out how to do it.

After you get your modeling right, search for videos on how to rig characters or how to apply textures. These subjects can be studied separately without issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: N-03

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
Your work in blender seems pretty good.

I'm guessing you want to model anime characters with genitalias?
I would do it one thing at a time. Forget about armatures and textures for now and just try to model an anime character first (should not be hard to find a tutorial on youtube). About the genitalia, I'm not sure you will find tutorials about it. You can use daz genitalia models or rip meshes from illusion games to use as reference and try to figure out how to do it.
Thank you ! I see, any beginning starts with modeling then? I thought that the most difficult thing was to create a character and that the ideal would have been to learn how it works before creating one but I will try your advice thank you for your answer :)

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
Thank you ! I see, any beginning starts with modeling then? I thought that the most difficult thing was to create a character and that the ideal would have been to learn how it works before creating one but I will try your advice thank you for your answer :)
You don't need to learn on that order. Modelling, rigging and texturing are things that can be learned separately. I think modelling first is better since then, you could rig or texture your own model.
Rigging is the most boring and I would save for last, and I think there are automatted systems to rig your character too (although I don't know if they work very well)

Last edited:
Reactions: N-03