[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Creating a fantasy based story

ashy765

Jun 3, 2018
Project:
- Untitled project. basically just a bunch of ideas in my head at the moment.

Developer:
- Me. My Patreon is Ashy173, my discord is Ashy173.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder, Daz3D Artist.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid for now but if the project actually bears fruit then it will be paid work.

Work commitment:
- Hopefully long term depending on how well the project does.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on discord. or on here.

Job Description:
-I am looking for a Daz3d artist to help me bring to life the world i have stuck in my head, it will be a fantasy based world with many monsters and races. i want to focus more on the story and having the main character roam the world rather then have be in one region, you can have a good amount of freedom when it come to the visual side and how the scene plays out but in the end we will both decide on everything together. i'm undecided if i should have a combat system or not, depending if it work there will be those type of renders too. if there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

I am also looking for a Ren'Py/Python coder. there job will be to help put it together, it will more story based scenes with choices and different routes. I'm unsure if i should have a combat system in it, if you know how to make a good a one then we can talk about implementing it.

Additional comments:
- I am a rookie at this, this is my first attempt at working with other people to try and make a game, i tooled around by myself for a bit before i realised i need a expensive computer for rendering and i got the basics of Ren'py and python coding but stopped at the same time as the rendering. i'm a big gamer and i've always wanted to create games, this is my first step in doing that and i appreciate any help you are willing to give me, i don't plan on stopping on this one project either i have other ideas rattling around inside my head and i need to get them out of there. Im unemployed at the moment so i can focus full time on this, it would be good if you had a good amount if time to invest in it to.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hopefully I will not sound rude (I am just genuinely curious): If you do not code, do not do the graphics and you do not pay, what is exactly your purpose in the project?

-edit-
I am assuming writer? It would be better if you specified this imho.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Hopefully I will not sound rude (I am just genuinely curious): If you do not code, do not do the graphics and you do not pay, what is exactly your purpose in the project?

-edit-
I am assuming writer? It would be better if you specified this imho.
Like the rest of us plebs with a naughty dream, he's the ideas guy with no real skillset for creating it ;)

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
Project:
- Untitled project. basically just a bunch of ideas in my head at the moment.

Developer:
- Me. My Patreon is Ashy173, my discord is Ashy173.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder, Daz3D Artist.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid for now but if the project actually bears fruit then it will be paid work.

Work commitment:
- Hopefully long term depending on how well the project does.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on discord. or on here.

Job Description:
-I am looking for a Daz3d artist to help me bring to life the world i have stuck in my head, it will be a fantasy based world with many monsters and races. i want to focus more on the story and having the main character roam the world rather then have be in one region, you can have a good amount of freedom when it come to the visual side and how the scene plays out but in the end we will both decide on everything together. i'm undecided if i should have a combat system or not, depending if it work there will be those type of renders too. if there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

I am also looking for a Ren'Py/Python coder. there job will be to help put it together, it will more story based scenes with choices and different routes. I'm unsure if i should have a combat system in it, if you know how to make a good a one then we can talk about implementing it.

Additional comments:
- I am a rookie at this, this is my first attempt at working with other people to try and make a game, i tooled around by myself for a bit before i realised i need a expensive computer for rendering and i got the basics of Ren'py and python coding but stopped at the same time as the rendering. i'm a big gamer and i've always wanted to create games, this is my first step in doing that and i appreciate any help you are willing to give me, i don't plan on stopping on this one project either i have other ideas rattling around inside my head and i need to get them out of there. Im unemployed at the moment so i can focus full time on this, it would be good if you had a good amount if time to invest in it to.
Still relevant ?
I add you on discord !

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Job Description:
-I am looking for a Daz3d artist to help me bring to life the world i have stuck in my head, it will be a fantasy based world with many monsters and races.
So... You have a world stuck inside your head? Good to know I'm not alone :LOL:

Good luck with your game man

Cheers

Reactions: RaXorX

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
May I suggest starting with a smaller project for your first attempt? other than requiring lots of extra assets that I'm sure you'll have to pay for if you want people to put in their time to make, a fighting system is usually out of reach for most starter programmers.

Reactions: HandofVecna