Creating a map

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, it seems the software is paid -.- so no need from free stuff. Is there a free alternative or uploaded somewhere? Not going to pay 21$ for something that will be used once only.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, you could always use the satellite view in Google maps, and hide the labels...

losangeles.jpg

Just pick a city that's similar to what you need, select 3d mode, turn labels off, use your mouse to scroll and spin things around to get a nice view for what you need, then maybe crop out the edges to hide the navigation icons (Google still likes to be attributed though).

Then from there use the usual Renpy or other tools (hotspots, etc.) to make clickable areas, and make some 'hover' images using photoshop, etc. to highlight the areas you want players to visit, with some appropriate color change to indicate the hover.

It's free at least!

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone I'm new to F9ZONE and Also for game development , as now I'm making a new game . As I completed rendering but I need some help from pro game developer , in my game I want to add a clickable map icon in that map icon it's consists two maps DAY and Night clickable map with clickable house location , in every house there is clickable room location (like kitchen , bedroom , hallway etc.., ) for this I need a Source code for Day1 and Day2 ( if day1 scene is completed then next for Day2 scene . ) , Please help to develop my game. Thank you. ,