Creating Fantasy/Warcraft themed VN

DreamsWarArt

Nov 15, 2022
Hi, there my name is Dream, and at least I have a chance to not just view, play and enjoy VN made by others, but also make an introduction of my own project I'm currently working on.

I'm a 3D lewd artist with a 5 years of practice. So, I've understood that I can use my talents to create a nice, kinky, lewd story where I can avoid some problems that other VN's have and use those good inventions and things that others have in them.

Whole Novel will be based on adventures of the Kind Anduin Wrynn that returns from the Shadowlands and face the changes on Azeroth, and mainly in the Stormwind city and makes him shocked, but during the Novel all this will be explained and all dirty secrets revealed. Obviously even those who isn't familiar with Warcraft setting won't feel lost in this word, since I plan to make the game and story suitable for everyone.

Mainly I plan to make a 3 main paths for the protagonist, that may be crossing at some points, but mostly will be separate stories: Path of Alpha. Path of Submissive. Path of Sissy (with possible M to F transformation in the end), and additional NTR route and elements, for Alpha path it's may be Netori elements, for Sub and Sissy - Netorare, trough in the Sissy path it's actually 2 NTR routes, one where protagonists love interest being seduced and other one where protagonist being stolen from his future wife.

As you can see on the screenshots, I'm already working on prologue and I plan to make a first Demo till the end of this year for my Patrons/Boosty supporters. While public version will appear a few weeks later, and I will make a game topic on the forum.

Main characters in the story, at the beginning will be: Anduin (MC), Jaina Proudmoore (Aunt), Katrana Prestor (Dominatrix, Enemy), Wrathion (Buddy/Rival/Bully), Tyrande Whisperwind (Fem/Futa, Tsundere) and MC's future Wife, which I still didn't made yet.

In the future releases obviously there will be more characters, for main and side stories, but won't gonna focus on this now.

It's won't be a linear novel, you will be able to pick answers, make a choices and based on this slightly or manually change the story. I don't plan to make a godlike variety, like, playing Subby path all the time, but plot twisting into Alpha in the end, no it's probably not gonna happen, since I want to make a variety inside each path, to make it more interesting for possible replay. But obviously it's a feature for later phases of development.

Game will be made on 2 languages: English and Russian (I'm from Ukraine, and big part of my current auditory it's russian speaking peoples).

So...Dunno... If you have any questions - feel free to ask me.

You can also subscribe on my resources to stay tuned about any news and updates on this.

Discord - Patreon - Boosty - Twitter -

1Picture.jpg 2Picture.jpg 3Picture.jpg 4Picture.jpg 5Picture.jpg 6Picture.jpg 7Picture.jpg 8Picture.jpg 9Picture.jpg 10Picture.jpg 11Pic.jpg

Last edited:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
the game promises well. I wait to try and then I will give you a more complete evaluation.
good luck (y)

Oct 14, 2022
Anduin suffering?
I aprove!
I wont play it as its not my type of game but you have my praise for making Anduin-let-the-horde-continue-to-murder-us- Wrynn suffer.