Creating game, looking for some pictures/illustrations

lim00n

Aug 28, 2018
Hello guys!

I am creating a game, you can check screenshots below. It`s html for some reason, but custom engine and should have most of PC features, like drag and drop for items in inventroy, etc.
I`d like to ask if anybody knows if there are NSFW graphic materials available somewhere, which will have free license to embed in game?

I`ve been inspired by games like The Company, PE, Repurposing Center, etc.
And most of them use illustrations for story, just like on last 3 screenshots.
I am sure i will be able to find/comission background and characters, but i want to add illustrations to events
And as there lots of events - i am quite sure i will not have enough money for even a couple of them.

PS: please, note, that
1) most of images on screenshots not licensed right now, so they will be removed when/if game go to release
2) events on sceenshots just a placeholder, let more serious events to be a surprise

Thank you for any help/suggestions!

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_11.png

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Try checking Deviant Art. Some work their is sometimes free. Depending on the Artist etc. Though, you could always throw them a message and see if they are interested in partnering up for a % in patreon sales. (If you plan on taking it to Patreon.)