VN Unity Creating my first game.

Lovedout

Sep 10, 2020
Hi,so i'm creating my first game.
Plot:
The game is set in the far future were humans have started colonizing other planets.
Governef by some shadow organization one king is doing his best to start a revolution and create chaos on his neighbor planet,he created a rebel group to attack facilities of the so called coalition (which is an agreement between planets to protect each other against inside and outside forces ).After different attacks the coalition decide to take the matters into their own hands, and send troops on that planet, a first win for the king.
Meanwhile the rebels group leader decide to cut tie and for his protection seeks asylum to the planet his been attacking .
They offer him asylum and forgiveness in exchange for his testimony in front ofthe coalition.
The betrayal reaches the king ears and he decide to send a team in the name of the coalition to capture him.
You will be playing as a female soldier in the calition special forces,.
You will be able to chose on which side you will fight on.

Honeyview_KING OFFICE.3571.jpg

Honeyview_city.359398.jpg Honeyview_KING OFFICE.3576.jpg Honeyview_DROPSHIP.9.jpg Honeyview_intero2RL.15.jpg Honeyview_MC APAER B20.3560.jpg Honeyview_intero5b.18.jpg Honeyview_BRIEFING ROOM.359390.jpg

Last edited: