Ren'Py Creating two game routs

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to create two game rounts, for example you have a menu at beginning of game that allows the player to play as strait or bisexual.

would you do it by variables? or is there a different way? for example just copying the same scenes into a seperate directory labeling them different, and in thoes edited scenes you have the edited content.

Any help is greatly apriciated.

Thanks

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to create two game rounts, for example you have a menu at beginning of game that allows the player to play as strait or bisexual.
I'm pretty sure that if you look attentively around you, you'll find an how-to (that could, and will, be improved) giving you the information you are looking for.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I read through the tutorial you sent me and it is good, but what I want is.

Is there a variable that you can set in game at the start for example you want to have two paths. One you are a strait guy the other you are bisexual

So in the variable you would have a yes or no

then in the scene code you would put something to tell renpy to show the bisex scene instead of regular scene if the player chose bisex path?

Thanks

Last edited:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I figured it out, if anyone wants to know it is this.

put this as your choice

Code:
    menu:
        v "Please Chose If You Want To Be Bisexual In The Game, This Means You Will Have Regular Sex Plus Gay Sex And With DickGirls. If You Chose No, Then You Will Only Have Male On Female Sex."
        "Yes, I want Bisex, Gay sex, DickGirl sex":
            $ BisexRout="Yes"
            v "[BisexRout]"
        "No, I only want Male on Female sex":
            $ BisexRout="No"
            v "[BisexRout]"
then when you want the option in your game to show bisex content you put
Code:
if BisexRout=="yes":
    youi "Oh, look, im bisexual."
if BisexRout=="no":
    youi "Oh, look, im not bisexual."